So Many Idiots Waisting Dogs

Sickening to see read or hear about. Why is it that these days so many IDIOTS getting lurcher pups and from the day they are able to take them out have them out walking miles out on push bikes running behind cars chasing rabbits and what have you. Well before there time. Destroying undeveloped parts of the pups Any muppet nowa days can pick up lurchers and waste them. When i was a lad you had to earn such a priviladge. What happend to letting pups be pups earning trust building bonds etc

That's probably true. However, there are an awful lot of older people on here who are stuck up there own arse and have a 'how dare a young novice have the audacity to ask me a question about hunting' attitude.

I am young and learning with a young pup. I have no one in my family/ friends circle to ask so I come on here the other day to ask a genuine question and I was basically told I am an idiot. What am I meant to do after that? Try and do it myself and risk ruining the dog only to be told I am a w@nker by the older lads on here? Us novices can't win with some of you lot.

• Like 3

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The only people that usually have to save up for pups are kids, and they usually keep there dogs for as long as possible and they are usually out with them all the time, its the ones that have got mon

Nothing new about lurchers getting a raw deal - but I really do think there's more idiots in the game now than ever before. Some of these pricks woulda never got into it if certain aspects of the game

Making them them more expensive wont do fuckall apart from bring even more muppets into the game.....

Sickening to see read or hear about. Why is it that these days so many IDIOTS getting lurcher pups and from the day they are able to take them out have them out walking miles out on push bikes running behind cars chasing rabbits and what have you. Well before there time. Destroying undeveloped parts of the pups Any muppet nowa days can pick up lurchers and waste them. When i was a lad you had to earn such a priviladge. What happend to letting pups be pups earning trust building bonds etc

That's probably true. However, there are an awful lot of older people on here who are stuck up there own arse and have a 'how dare a young novice have the audacity to ask me a question about hunting' attitude.

I am young and learning with a young pup. I have no one in my family/ friends circle to ask so I come on here the other day to ask a genuine question and I was basically told I am an idiot. What am I meant to do after that? Try and do it myself and risk ruining the dog only to be told I am a w@nker by the older lads on here? Us novices can't win with some of you lot.

look mate there always gonna be sum prick that dont realise or is to old to remember what its like to not know how to do things. most of the lads on here are genuine . but some was bullied @ school and get a kick out of trying to make others look silly by bashing them up with there key boards when there mums are not looking . as i said most are genuine lads and have helped me out with all sorts of problems and tips over the last couple of years .

any way i have been given a beddy whippet as the man had got himself a new pup and didnt want 2 dogs , he said its free of charge.if i breed it with my bro inlaw he wants the studd fee or pick of thelitter so he can sell it to one of the dick eds on the estate to beat and scream @ . . . . :hmm:

Experience is a great thing but how we treat and respect our dogs is far more important :) There will be some who have never had the bond with a dog that we are so lucky to have and some that have that bond with their very first dog. Dogs are a gift and the biggest thing that I feel we can all do is to discourage those that treat them as a mere commodity and encourage those that treat them with the respect and awe that they so truely deserve. The happiest moments of my life are those rare moments when its just me, my dog, the countryside and that "at one" feeling........truely magical. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Been a few threads on this sort of thing....if people payed a decent price for decent pups there wouldnt be such a big deal....lurchers a too cheap n not valued..

Making them them more expensive wont do fuckall apart from bring even more muppets into the game..... ;)

You pay decent money for something your going to look after it far better than a freebie..

i'd have to disagree folk value feck all these days, as has been said it's all to do

with image soon as they find that dogs don't get em selves fit & it needs time

& effort,it's easy to say the dogs shit & get rid & on to summet else less demanding

& there is plenty of pricey pedigrees in the shelters not just mongrels

• Like 1

:laugh: dry your eyes for f**k sake, I went easy on you. Anyone who asks why is my 6 month dog sniffing the ground and not looking at a rabbit in the distance deserves to get slagged. This isn't kindergarten on here pal, there is a section for young hunters with questions like, my pup pees on his front leg, is this a problem etc. you posted on the lurcher main board a dumbass basic question. I appolagised for being harsh on you even said to pm me and i'll help you. But if you persist in raising it every chance you get, don't go crying when you get your bum spanked ;)

Sickening!!! absolutly fkn sickening , a young lad comes on asking for advise and all he gets from you is sarcasm and cheap shots re his ignorance , no wonder the lad is angry , you are a disgrace to the site and should hang your head in shame .

Been a few threads on this sort of thing....if people payed a decent price for decent pups there wouldnt be such a big deal....lurchers a too cheap n not valued..

Making them them more expensive wont do fuckall apart from bring even more muppets into the game..... ;)

You pay decent money for something your going to look after it far better than a freebie..

Bollocks.....if its worth more money then it becomes more appealing to peddlars
  • Like 2

Sickening!!! absolutly fkn sickening , a young lad comes on asking for advise and all he gets from you is sarcasm and cheap shots re his ignorance , no wonder the lad is angry , you are a disgrace to the site and should hang your head in shame .

:laugh: I've never felt so bad about a throw away comment in my life lol. It's a good job he doesn't go out hunting with guys I've hunted with if he's that hurt, poor wee cherub wouldn't stand a chance :D in fact, he should be thanking me for toughening him up for this ain't no 'hobby' for the thin skinned, not around here anyhow :tongue2:

• Like 1

exactly right pal

To many idiots breeding .breed for yourself cull the rest

What would people who wasnt in the 'know' do for a decent pup then? If folk are keeping a couple and culling the rest :hmm:

They would go to the peddlars, learn off the worst people possible and take on their ethos while being swindled out of cash....

Because they wont know any different...

Whereas if somebody took 5minutes to help them out, sorted them out a pup and gave them a bit of advice....

They would see a different side to the game....and be better for it :yes:

yeah lets toughen him up , the moaning little bellend !

:laugh: that's more like it, I knew you'd see I was doing the kid a favour :tongue2:

I can sympathise with this kid...was the same when i joined the site. Still the same 2 wankers dishing it out..... :whistling:

• Like 1

on the other side of the coin they start breding them and selling em think it,s easy but dont give a fcuk about the pup,s health and they end up dumped or in the hands off the peadlers.