Working Saluki Bull Grey

ma uncle had wan a used to take out best dug a had the pleasure to work alongside some nose on the big would sniff the air and just take off right on the back of the quarry ATB

Edited by portbhoy

good to here mate id like 1 from a pup no older than 8 weeks either .. but never see any about .. like the idea of 3/4 grey 1/4 bull over a pure saluki but dont really mind aslong as its a saluki bull grey lol

You'd have to be lucky to get that cross mate most people just do saluki bull greys x bull greys ect.. dunno if anyone really breeds them the way you want it.

i've got a pure saluki x first cross bull grey, just under a year old, got her first 2 on the lamp last month, very determined up and at them on their arse still needs to mature a bit though, great dog for me in conclusion

how old mate? what was training like?

year on the 12th this month, and for me at first training was relwatively easy just patience and praise, she hit 6months and then lost the recall until about 10months was so idiotic but now she's absolutley fine does what i ask really, started her on the lamp last month gave her 3 runs 1 night didnt catch but the idea was for her to see whats going on, gave her 5 the next night and was lucky enough for her to bag 2, was impressed myself at how quick she got the hang of following the beam ect :yes:

Stellafirstrabbits1_zps5e7794be.jpg