Kennel Blindness, Denial An Bullshit?

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tell you what i find more strange on this site,is the amount of people who care what others do with thier dogs.serious question here,why would you even spend one minute of your time,caring what others

42 years ago i was young 16 .i had my first dog over the years many dogs have passed thru my hands.deerhounds x greyhounds some are so weak and skinny with little intrest in hunting some were heavy g

Try and not worry to much Jimbob what others have and do fella,it will get to the point where you won't be able to sleep at night lol..just enjoy working your own mutts and leave others to do what the

jimbob=charpolski itso facto

I'd doubt that.. ;)

hes just told me petal

Who has Dotty?

dotty? no charpolski he said hes had a few cans and a wee dram and he wants to confess his sins

if you say so mate..

i have just said so lol......spit it out lol

You are a lier Jimbobshitdog ... :thumbs:

pm him an ask him, or shall i prove it lol, i still have the pm, an it would make you feel silly wouldnt it lol

The only person who will look silly is you ya trout..redpawn here we come.. :D

I'd doubt that.. ;)

hes just told me petal

Who has Dotty?

dotty? no charpolski he said hes had a few cans and a wee dram and he wants to confess his sins

if you say so mate..

a guess based on you and dotty being mates. You suddenly spring out of nowhere after not having posted in 6 weeks and come out with a mystery confession from chart.

And also JimBobs IP is from North yorkshire and i thought chrat was from further north

I'd doubt that.. ;)

hes just told me petal

Who has Dotty?

if you say so mate..

a guess based on you and dotty being mates. You suddenly spring out of nowhere after not having posted in 6 weeks and come out with a mystery confession from chart.

And also JimBobs IP is from North yorkshire and i thought chrat was from further north

my ip comes up that im in scotland on some sites, when im not im in NI :laugh:

I'd doubt that.. ;)

hes just told me petal

Who has Dotty?

if you say so mate..

inspector gadget lol you want me to pm you next time i feel like posting lol tbh i done it to windup cp and it worked lol hes getting drunk and abusive.......and i dont know no dotty

donkey ears tell millet what you sent me in pm, dont be scared ask fuji yourself? lol millet the good sense of character

I am an upstanding citezen of the forum and community.. :whistling: ..so any pm's about me will of been MMA related.. :D