Kennel Blindness, Denial An Bullshit?

i love this place, betweenthe human lie detector tiercel, an now we have a few private eyes on the case lol im sure ill be rumbled in no time, or will i? after all how can i be rumbled if i nowt to hide lol i once met a mackem on a plane,, does tha count for anything? lol

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tell you what i find more strange on this site,is the amount of people who care what others do with thier dogs.serious question here,why would you even spend one minute of your time,caring what others

42 years ago i was young 16 .i had my first dog over the years many dogs have passed thru my hands.deerhounds x greyhounds some are so weak and skinny with little intrest in hunting some were heavy g

Try and not worry to much Jimbob what others have and do fella,it will get to the point where you won't be able to sleep at night lol..just enjoy working your own mutts and leave others to do what the

Must admit some posts make me laugh, but I think u got to read between the lines most of the time!! But that said some good lads and lasses on here that no there stuff and there easy to spot!! As they don't big up there dogs, just talk sence!!!

• Like 1

i love this place, betweenthe human lie detector tiercel, an now we have a few private eyes on the case lol im sure ill be rumbled in no time, or will i? after all how can i be rumbled if i nowt to hide lol i once met a mackem on a plane,, does tha count for anything? lol

if you meet him again,tel him im asking for him :thumbs:

• Like 1

since joining this forum i have to say i have read a few decent posts which gave out some sound advice, however im afraid the number of bullshit posts or posts written by kennel blind frauds far out number the few sensible posts.. between the lurcher pages alone i have seen so many folks think they have the only cross capable of working. without mentioning any names, i have seen posts by whippet owners thats are nowt but fancifull rubbish. i have seen the so called hare coursers talk down to anbody thats dont own a day dog, an then there are these minshaws? what is a minshaww? i have looked back at some old threads an pics an they seem to be a whole world away from the collie xs that are being labelled minshaws now. who actually owns the closest dogs to this type? or have they all died out now due to the mighty beddy\whipet. the beddy\whippet lol they must be owned by some a th most kennel blnd folk i have yet to meet. where are all the working beddys used to createe this type?? so have i just stumbled upon the biggest pile of shit written on the net, or have i come across a load of kennel blind foolish bullshitters? if this is a proper cross section of the dogmen out there these days then i do worry about the future of our lurchers jimbob

your an anti thats who you are

well more fool the person who listens or takes advice from someone 10mins in the game.not like you cant spot bad advice or even someone stirring the shit.ignore it and move on.there a few lads here who i think are total idiots and wouldnt allow them to look after my goldfish,but i dont see the need to call them out and start another 30pages of slagging and utter pish.you just take a mental note to oneself and log them as arseholes

WELL SAID :thumbs:

back too the topic at hand then my good folks, where are all the working beddys an wheatens that arew used to create the countless lurchers out there? why are so many bullxs being bred? why are the whippet owners breeding there charges to the state of neglect? and last but not least, why are all the coursing saplings for sale as untried? any thoughts?

back too the topic at hand then my good folks, where are all the working beddys an wheatens that arew used to create the countless lurcmhers out there? why are so many bullxs being bred? why are the whippet owners breeding there charges to the state of neglect? and last but not least, why are all the coursing saplings for sale as untried? any thoughts?

money makes the would go round .or didn't you know.lol.
  • Like 1