Not Good Publicity, Hounds Make A Kill On Busy Road.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd say they mistook a hound for the said fox & are pictured saving the tax payer money by eating a bit of road kill, saves the council cleaning it up ??

No matter how many lads u have out with you and not just lads who come out now n again I mean lads who have grown up with hounds accidents can still happen!

you silly fu--ing man where do you think the rebel packs came from,its because of the quarreling between the hunt thats caused it ,masters shaging the field followers,huntsman shaging the masters ,non

Posted Images

You know the problem with these registered packs whether they be with mfha or any other. they think the land they hunt is theres, and no one else should be allowed to go on with hounds! They not that bothered that things are getting shot by everyone, they just don't want the mere likes of us with a few hounds doing a better job than what they can do! Even tho we are probably more committed than 99% of the stuck up tossers!!!

Rant over

Long live the rebel packs !!!!

Edited by wheaten
  • Like 3

Spot on Wheaten,

I think most of us with hound's have spent alot of our lives working for/following registerd pack's and got sick of all the politcs and most of the huntsmen now are amatures who have got the position of "huntsman" because of the money they put in, and the "kudos" of being the huntsman,not because of their knowlege of hound's and hunting :thumbdown:

The biggest differance as far as i can see is that we have a "genuine" passion for the sport and our hound's :thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 3

You know the problem with these registered packs whether they be with mfha or any other. they think the land they hunt is theres, and no one else should be allowed to go on with hounds! They not that bothered that things are getting shot by everyone, they just don't want the mere likes of us with a few hounds doing a better job than what they can do! Even tho we are probably more committed than 99% of the stuck up tossers!!!

Rant over

totally agree dont like to type this but you are 100% right, :censored:

Rant over

bloody hell let me print that off francolin they always say theres a first for everything!!!

Stando

you no too well the huntstaff are thought little of even tho the terriermen supply most of the sport for these packs!

we went on different parts of the country last year and had 3 packs ringing up complaing saying we shouldnt be there as its there hunt country, o and we had full permission off landowner/keeper

united we stand what a load of b***ocks thed sell us down the river so long as they could carry on jolling round the country Tally fe**ing Ho

ATB

Rant over

bloody hell let me print that off francolin they always say theres a first for everything!!!

Stando

you no too well the huntstaff are thought little of even tho the terriermen supply most of the sport for these packs!

we went on different parts of the country last year and had 3 packs ringing up complaing saying we shouldnt be there as its there hunt country, o and we had full permission off landowner/keeper

united we stand what a load of b***ocks thed sell us down the river so long as they could carry on jolling round the country Tally fe**ing Ho

ATB

thought you would like that, :laugh: but right is right,but there are some decent lads/ladys among the registered packs ,cant tar all the same , :thumbs: regardless of the title/packs name ,or how much coin they got hounds and there trailing come first,all should stand together :toast:

Rant over

If you surround a cover with loads of lurchers & guns then yes the rebel packs probably did do "better" as you say than registered packs did before the ban. But as i take it your meaning of "better" is more foxes killed, then hunting was clearly a numbers game to you, I'm afraid to say it but you were clearly in it for all the wrong reasons, I'd even go as far as saying the attitude is similar to that of some of the rifle brigade.

To say that they are more committed than folk from a registered pack is f***ing bollocks too, the folk behind the scenes of running a kennels, country, fallen stock collection, etc etc, work probably 60 odd hours a week with a day off a fortnight at best, most didnt take there holiday entitlement, & why do they do this?? Because it's a way of life, the be all and end all. But hey if you feel the average rebel pack that's out in there spare time looking for numbers shows more commitment then thats up to you..

I'd never knock anyone with a interest in hounds & hunting but it boils my piss dry when I read so called hunting folk spouting dribble that's more akin to coming from a anti..

• Like 2

Rant over

If you surround a cover with loads of lurchers & guns then yes the rebel packs probably did do "better" as you say than registered packs did before the ban. But as i take it your meaning of "better" is more foxes killed, then hunting was clearly a numbers game to you, I'm afraid to say it but you were clearly in it for all the wrong reasons, I'd even go as far as saying the attitude is similar to that of some of the rifle brigade.

To say that they are more committed than folk from a registered pack is f***ing bollocks too, the folk behind the scenes of running a kennels, country, fallen stock collection, etc etc, work probably 60 odd hours a week with a day off a fortnight at best, most didnt take there holiday entitlement, & why do they do this?? Because it's a way of life, the be all and end all. But hey if you feel the average rebel pack that's out in there spare time looking for numbers shows more commitment then thats up to you..

I'd never knock anyone with a interest in hounds & hunting but it boils my piss dry when I read so called hunting folk spouting dribble that's more akin to coming from a anti..

Take your point Ali, and we don't want a them & us......but some of the unregistered packs i know do fallen stock, plus run a kennel, on top of having a day job and a mortgage/rent to pay. They also take Wednesdays as holiday from work so losing out there too, so it's just as much a way of life. We're all in this together I believe.

• Like 4

spindolero your right it just boils my piss when this mounted pack have no idea of hunting cant keep hold of a huntsman for longer than 2 seasons and the pack in the firing line has been going for over 25 seasons,

• Like 1