Lamping/bristol

some of us have worked hard to get the permission and the farmers have trusted us, so lads can go get there own permission instead of thinking they can help there self to any field they want. farmers seeing lads on there land stops them giving permission out in the first place. lads poaching is one the reasons we all have bad names and it is so hot.

not being a fool here but farmers are approaching us at the moment with rabbit problems ;) ........we were out saturday and had the call to come over asap to sort the rabbits out.........

good words good results get the farmers talking and gaining more permission .........we got a job top keep everyone happy at the moment........,.even harder to keep it......

trouble is keeping everyone happy..........following hunts do have its positive sides aswell as chasing a silly lure about.......

Where theres countryside theres quarry I mostly only lamp bristol and just outside bristol, dundry, withcurch, chew magna, keynsham,pensford, wrington, felton, blagdon, cheddar, and still find a little bit of everything out if the weathers suitable,we have hardly any permission but it seems poinless asking for it all you ever hear from farmers is either we already have someone or just a plain old NO so I say f**k em im going on there land wether they so yes or not anyway I dont see why they have such a problem anyway as long as you dont leave gates open or break fences or scare livesstock or destroy crops whats the f*****g problem with them us poachers are doing them a favor!

there hasn't been anything around Dundry for the last two years unless your after different things, everybody hunts Felton common its ridiculous, wrington is a definate no go any more it's absolutely red hot and chew magna is ok if your out at about 2 am and even then your lucky to get 3 runs. Never been down cheddar lamping must give it a go ?

Where theres countryside theres quarry I mostly only lamp bristol and just outside bristol, dundry, withcurch, chew magna, keynsham,pensford, wrington, felton, blagdon, cheddar, and still find a little bit of everything out if the weathers suitable,we have hardly any permission but it seems poinless asking for it all you ever hear from farmers is either we already have someone or just a plain old NO so I say f**k em im going on there land wether they so yes or not anyway I dont see why they have such a problem anyway as long as you dont leave gates open or break fences or scare livesstock or destroy crops whats the f*****g problem with them us poachers are doing them a favor!

there hasn't been anything around Dundry for the last two years unless your after different things, everybody hunts Felton common its ridiculous, wrington is a definate no go any more it's absolutely red hot and chew magna is ok if your out at about 2 am and even then your lucky to get 3 runs. Never been down cheddar lamping must give it a go

what your just going to go out...........? ......with no permission.........?

the statement above clearly shows you go where you want ...........thanks for telling me on the internet i can now tell a few farmers around that area to keep an eye out lol lol

there hasn't been anything around Dundry for the last two years unless your after different things, everybody hunts Felton common its ridiculous, wrington is a definate no go any more it's absolutely red hot and chew magna is ok if your out at about 2 am and even then your lucky to get 3 runs. Never been down cheddar lamping must give it a go

the statement above clearly shows you go where you want ...........thanks for telling me on the internet i can now tell a few farmers around that area to keep an eye out lol lol

i have permission around the areas I have stated, when I say ill give it ago usually I will knock a few doors first, take it how you want ?ill come with you if you want so that way they'll know my face when I'm strolling there fields I'm the dead of night ?

i have permission around the areas I have stated, when I say ill give it ago usually I will knock a few doors first, take it how you want ?ill come with you if you want so that way they'll know my face when I'm strolling there fields In the dead of night ?

i have permission around the areas I have stated, when I say ill give it ago usually I will knock a few doors first, take it how you want ill come with you if you want so that way they'll know my face when I'm strolling there fields In the dead of night

lol .......we all go places we shouldnt sometimes but when its where you got permission and someone states for a poach about on your permission it feels a little political.......lol

might see you out one night ...........you wont miss me im 4ft 2" long blonde hair with ginger beard .........,.good looking fooker......

no skin off my nose what any one does i was pulling your pisser but i wouldnt go saying where your going on the internet because trust me there are many quite users on the forum who will know people and for certain have permission / poach the same places ,.........alot of shooters never mind dog men ........

off too the deer farm next to fountain forestry ,................it will be poaching so meet me at 3 am on the 24 th april ...........meet at the airport tavern.........lol lol :laugh:edit to say should be easy there surrounded by fencing lol

i have permission around the areas I have stated, when I say ill give it ago usually I will knock a few doors first, take it how you want ill come with you if you want so that way they'll know my face when I'm strolling there fields In the dead of night
lol .......we all go places we shouldnt sometimes but when its where you got permission and someone states for a poach about on your permission it feels a little political.......lol

might see you out one night ...........you wont miss me im 4ft 2" long blonde hair with ginger beard .........,.good looking fooker......

no skin off my nose what any one does i was pulling your pisser but i wouldnt go saying where your going on the internet because trust me there are many quite users on the forum who will know people and for certain have permission / poach the same places ,.........alot of shooters never mind dog men ........

off too the deer farm next to fountain forestry ,................it will be poaching so meet me at 3 am on the 24 th april ...........meet at the airport tavern.........lol lol :laugh:edit to say should be easy there surrounded by fencing lol

fair enough I can see what your saying. Anyway can't do the 24th April ill be conditioning my hair that night can we make it the weekend before and better still we can meet at Ashton court and run them in there ill put two grand that my 19 tts 20lb beddy whippet will shag more fallow bucks than your dog ?

fair enough I can see what your saying. Anyway can't do the 24th April ill be conditioning my hair that night can we make it the weekend before and better still we can meet at Ashton court and run them in there ill put two grand that my 19 tts 20lb beddy whippet will shag more fallow bucks than your dog

exspect i will see you at toppers show anyway and we can talk boiiocks there lol........dont knock the whippets there blood thirsty monsters.......lol

cheers

fair enough I can see what your saying. Anyway can't do the 24th April ill be conditioning my hair that night can we make it the weekend before and better still we can meet at Ashton court and run them in there ill put two grand that my 19 tts 20lb beddy whippet will shag more fallow bucks than your dog
exspect i will see you at toppers show anyway and we can talk boiiocks there lol........dont knock the whippets there blood thirsty monsters.......lol

cheers

no dout you will bud, blood thirsty? Nah mines about as much use as a chocolate tea pot but there we go gotta live with um haha