Any One Making Collars

I am tired of replacing collars on the whippets and lurcher most of the collars I have been buyng are from ebay never last I need to keep on checking them as tey break in around where the pop rivetts are Don't mind paying as long as they are made to last Anyone bought good stuff lately?

If its quality problems your having with your collars mate, strong stuffs your man. Been on this site a while and guys go back to him time and time again. Not cause they're collars are past it, just cos they want a new one, speaks volumes that for any business.

Strong stuff collars are good but iv had a look at black dog tradings collars they look smart anyone had one off him

Why do you end every post with a :tongue2: ?

How old are you 12?

Strong stuff collars are good but iv had a look at black dog tradings collars they look smart anyone had one off him

How old are you 12?

How old are you 12?

No I'm 11 years old what's it got to do with u what I put il ask you next time nob

How old are you 12?

No I'm 11 years old what's it got to do with u what I put il ask you next time nob

hahahaha.......and its knob not nob. :tongue2: See how I put the correct emoticon in, you see when ever you put it in its like your taking the piss. :whistling: