• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

shot and retrived yesterday wink wink rare hare.zip

golden hare   http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0070jvn

No its not.....   a fine and rare beast...get it to the taxidermist if i were you. something to show the grandkids...

Posted Images

was watching the gypsy blood documentary the other day and noticed the coursing bitch molly is shown with a very unusually marked hare also the country mischief book features a white hare,must be something in the genes,just out of interest i've seen 3 black foxes over a 12 year period all within about a mile of eachother on land in northumberland

• Like 1

was watching the gypsy blood documentary the other day and noticed the coursing bitch molly is shown with a very unusually marked hare also the country mischief book features a white hare,must be something in the genes,just out of interest i've seen 3 black foxes over a 12 year period all within about a mile of eachother on land in northumberland

the hare with the stuffed dog :yes: had white patches didnt it :thumbs:

d smiths gaza killed a true white hare on the fens pre ban, the farmer said what ever you do don't kill my white hare , gaza was coming back with a hare in his mouth when up jumps the whit hare say no more

the famous barney befor he got his name killed a white hare around newmarket way

That hare the Irish had stuffed with that Molly bitch came from a small fen round Newmarket I herd?

don't think that bitch killed it did she?

Only going on second hand.

There was no mention on the programme of the hare,or how it was caught,maybe it was just used for ornamental reasons,or as a talking point

That hare the Irish had stuffed with that Molly bitch came from a small fen round Newmarket I herd?

don't think that bitch killed it did she?

Only going on second hand.

There was no mention of the hare or how it was caught on the programme,maybe it was just used for ornamental reasons or as a talking point

loads of talk about catching simlar ones but still no pics ??????????

i started a topic a while ago called silver hare but i dont know how to move the pic across. it was the first time i had seen one until 2 weeks ago when i run one again on same land but this one got away!

loads of talk about catching simlar ones but still no pics ??????????

i started a topic a while ago called silver hare but i dont know how to move the pic across. it was the first time i had seen one until 2 weeks ago when i run one again on same land but this one got away!

:thumbs:

post-66582-0-55166500-1339712389_zpsda0ffcf4.jpg

• Like 1