• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some pics from yesterdays walk   Ben Vorlich   Sunshine on Ben Lawers   Ice and water         Sheep   Loch Earn      

Absolutly feein beautiful,You could have all the problems in the world,take a deep breath,look at that in be at peace with yourself, lucky man,thats priceless.......

Absolute brilliant pics..tell you what matey you havent half cracked that photography malarkey! Those are some of the best images I've seen..remote as it comes apart fom the sheep lol...bliss is that.

Absolute brilliant pics..tell you what matey you havent half cracked that photography malarkey! Those are some of the best images I've seen..remote as it comes apart fom the sheep lol...bliss is that..thanks for taking the ime to put them on for the benefit of others Kittle...Atb Andy

• Like 2

What set up are you using these days Kittle if you don't mind me asking?

still using the same compact mate, £ 90 samsung, I,ve still no managed to upgrade yet, other stuff on the list lol, I did start messing with programming the settings though and learnt as I went along :thumbs:

What set up are you using these days Kittle if you don't mind me asking?

still using the same compact mate, £ 90 samsung, I,ve still no managed to upgrade yet, other stuff on the list lol, I did start messing with programming the settings though and learnt as I went along :thumbs:

Just shows what they can do eh?..i wish I knew how to operate the darn things lol..was thinking about doing a few night classes at local college lol..but it may take a bit longer than just a few to learn me haha

• Like 1