Stolen Ferrets In Brockenhurst Hampshire Urgent.

Well after all my mates,such as Phil lloyd, old frank etc, had their ferrets nicked, they finally raided me tonight.

Better still, the ferrets were at my mums house, as she is looking after them because I have been unwell and been and still am in hospital after major surgery.

Fortuately Many of the ferrets have been found walking around the garden and up the road.

If anyone knows anything and wishes to help recover the stolen ones or and put an end to this please feel free to pm me for my number.

I will happily offer a reward.

I will add more tomorrow but would like to thank those who I have spoken to tonight who are trying to help.....I have mates from all sectors of the community.....

My GSD guard dog for the guys knowledge has been moved to my mums house.

I am aware that these people monitor websites like these and feel it is such a shame to steal my strain I have had since a young boy from 1979.

You never know I may get a call and wish all now to be vigilant. If you hear your dogs barking, don't ignore it, and tell the dogs to be quiet....they may just be telling you something....

James bradley

Landmark rabbit control.

FFS. Gutted for you James. You dont need this with your health at the moment. Its got to be someone who knows all your crew surely? Maybe a rival pest controller? Very strange its happening to all your pals and work mates. Hope you get to the bottom of it - Pronto.

I was shocked when you told me James especially after Phil and Frank's misfortune, Unbelievable!! these people are total scumbags. I just hope someone can get some information on them, as they need a good working over :censored:

I will spread the word :thumbs:

Edited by Sirius

Just out of interest, if most of them have been found wandering locally - is there not just a chance they escaped?

Good point tug, but all my hutches were opened/ broken into......

Many thanks to all the messages and calls to me from friends and those I do not know so well, all appreciated.

James

I'd be looking closer to home, someone who knows of you all, knew the ferts where at your mums, you were in hospital and the dog was elsewhere. So basically, whoever responsible is the lowest type of scum.

Really hope you recover them all and that you recover fully from your surgery, very soon.

Seems odd though that they left your ferts wandering after nicking the others from your mates, maybe they got caught in the act? Defo someone knows something.

Regarding ferts being stolen towards end of season, they as always 'useful' as bait animals for the dog fighting rings, anytime of year.

Anyway, speedy recovery and atb.

I dont think its thieves..i think its Antis. . . If someone would go to the trouble and risk of stealing a ferret why would they stop there ?

There well organised and monitoring every word said on these sites.

Sorry for your Loss James, Dont let the b*****ds grind you down though...Just breed fooooking loads more this summer...and fuk the b*****ds.

It's a bad old doo all of this,,, the unfortunate thing with all this is,, I dowt the cops are that interested in a few ferts,, they not that interested in dogs,,,, unless it's behind a hare.

And because of there lack of interest ,, if you were fortunate enough to catch one of these c**ts,,, and give him a good slap,, you can garantee,, you'd be up in front of a magistrate.

Let's just hope you get them back,,, and all the best with a speedy recovery