Who Owns/ Founded The Htl Forum

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I blame the door staff......

if you would like to leave a message with me , i will tell IANB your problems during pillow talk time... also i can do this with messages for any mod on here apart from malt as i refuse to dress up

Some say he talks to the animals........

if you would like to leave a message with me , i will tell IANB your problems during pillow talk time...

also i can do this with messages for any mod on here apart from malt as i refuse to dress up as an ipad during love making

:thumbs:

if you would like to leave a message with me , i will tell IANB your problems during pillow talk time...

also i can do this with messages for any mod on here apart from malt as i refuse to dress up as an ipad during love making

:thumbs:

a sheep will do chid pal :laugh:

Twats... :laugh:

if its petty sh1t he will just ignore it.

I was wanting a name change thats all. If he would just get back to me before some some c**t steals "The Ginger One"..... :whistling:
take a pil lab and chill abit, its only a name :D
"only a name " maybe you should share it with lab cus you changed your fooker :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: jack lol

I was wanting a name change thats all. If he would just get back to me before some some c**t steals "The Ginger One"..... :whistling:
"only a name " maybe you should share it with lab cus you changed your fooker :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: jack lol

makes me laugh why "members" ask the question about changing there names and also ask how i kept my post count or what ever it was :laugh::thumbs:

f***ing dying tae know who you were now...... :yes: ......Thing is i was only wanting him to chop my name down to Lab....every c**t calls me that anyway. Maybe he will do it one day.... :whistling:

Guest thebigdog

f***ing dying tae know who you were now...... :yes: ......Thing is i was only wanting him to chop my name down to Lab....every c**t calls me that anyway. Maybe he will do it one day.... :whistling:

you serious? :laugh:

• Like 1

you serious? :laugh:

i was just about to say the same :laugh:

:laugh: