Now The Season Comes To An End

just wondering what you guys will do when the season come's to an end, I was out with my young lad yesterday he enjoyed the day until when having to wait 2 hrs to get my mate's ferret back, this was an untested hob and every time we dug down to it 4ft + every time we would break through it would only just stick it's head out and f**k off back own the hole in the end it was left and holes filled in, and to be honest if it was not for the fact it had a locating collar on it I wouldn't have went back for it today. but any way the wee man has now told me that we need to get the fishing gear looked out as the fishing season near ready to start, what he don't know is there is no season for rainbows . lol the joys

am planning on hitting it hard over the next 2 weeks still got a freezer sitting with empty so need to get at least 50 to fill it, normally that should be 1 or 2 days but if yesterday anything to go by then it going to be a lot more sine only ended up with 10....more digs than rabbits, will maybe try another permission.

am planning on hitting it hard over the next 2 weeks still got a freezer sitting with empty so need to get at least 50 to fill it, normally that should be 1 or 2 days but if yesterday anything to go by then it going to be a lot more sine only ended up with 10....more digs than rabbits, will maybe try another permission.

Or like me wing it and try bits with no permission? :laugh:

its my last trip out ferreting this sunday ,i netted 4 does in the very early stages of pregnancy this week ,so its time to swap the ferreting for the veg patch ,im still eating ,leeks,kale and spuds i grew last year ,im looking forward to the growing season and the light nights .

.....jim