Slip Leads

where to get them/what ones to go for its for a collie whippet grey bull don't no what the percentages are but 23 tts any reply's are appreciated thanks

Depending on the dogs breeding will determine the amount of slip lead the dog will be better adjusted to,yeh right,as i see you come from over the sea ill take it into account,another thick mick,apologies for my sons that now live in West Belfast.

Strong stuff does good slips...tough and cheap...

Is that the dogs or the leads?.

Someone has had too much Tizer tonight, you'll never sleep now!

Old Real Tree .......... I thought you bought the ones I was selling?

I could hold a dog back on a silk cord,or tie it to a tractor and make use of some of them Strong stuff collars,individual owners and how much they put into the dogs education,educate or emancipate i suppose,how much does it cost now to shackle an un educated jukel?,£25,£30?.

Strong stuff does good slips...tough and cheap...

Is that the dogs or the leads?.

Someone has had too much Tizer tonight, you'll never sleep now!

Old Real Tree .......... I thought you bought the ones I was selling?

I could hold a dog back on a silk cord,or tie it to a tractor and make use of some of them Strong stuff collars,individual owners and how much they put into the dogs education,educate or emancipate i suppose,how much does it cost now to shackle an un educated jukel?,£25,£30?.

What a dick you are.

What the fck is a "jukel"? Are you trying to be a olde worlde pi.key poacher, or have you just read too many (shite) books?

Either way, you sound a cock, and the editors decision is final, night night Tizer boy. :bye: