Lakeland Fells With A Few Of The Gang....

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

With the weather forecast to be good today I thought there would be no lie in today,so I was up at 6am,cuppa tea,bowl of porridge then off out with the dogs,I only live 15 mins or so from the Northern

Cheers Steve,it is nice just being ten minutes drive away I must admit...was back up and amongst the Fells again today,I went this morning and just got home at 3.50pm lol..i was in a t-shirt up there,

And bye bye..you useless cur haha...         What an embarrassment haha...

once again cracking picks fuji the pups look very well and the pom must be fit as feck mate,,jack

Thanks Jack...aye the Pom has done a good 5 hours plus up the Fells today lol..runs all day,always ratching about,never ever stops..she'll be 7 this year but showing no signs whatsoever of slowing down?...she's booked in at the dog grooming place at half one on Saturday haha..hair cropped right off..skinhead Pom lol..lord knows what's in her but whatever it is I wouldn't mind some of it in the lurchers haha...really good stamina,my lad took his 1/2 Greyhound up the Fells yesterday,ran a few critters but nothing major,got home and she was nigh on collapsed,walking round in circles on the garden didn't know where he feed was and it was right in front of her...she was brand new this morning but a 6 and a half stint up there yesterday nearly killed her..it's not as easy as some would have you believe..you've ran the Dales plenty and ome of that is the same...gets the old ticker revved up haha...Atb Andy

Fenn done well yesterday6327B685-4520-4841-BDA4-7449D8C81BD8-315

Is this the pic you wanted on Dean? We have used our monthly bandwidth up or summat,all the pics will come back on at the renew date whenever that is? I've made another account anyways..

423d195ce46c36400c6c13e4d5002899_zps9888

Edited by FUJI
  • Like 4

fuji them dogs are a real credit to you pal ;)

Thanks Bryson..I was out again early doors today but just on the forestry tracks as I took the bairn in her buggy lol..tomorrow where I walked they are staging the Malcolm Wilson Rally..and on three occasions I was confronted by the Volvo team checking out the course lol but to be fair to them they slowed right down when they got a few hundred yards from me until they past,I asked one of the co-drivers if I was ok to walk through the forestry and he said in an Irish accent "not a bother" ..it is closed tomorrow with access only for spectators..I might have a look there myself?..anyways I must of walked nigh on 4 mile either way..feck knows how far it goes?..there was footpaths heading off into the forest and even routes for mountain bikes only?..I could probably end up getting fecking lost up there?..nothing spectacular today but hey ho atleast we got out...

830f4a8eace0a5b74ca6994c022e4b90_zps1eeb

99567963dd386e0bd8d039da1e61190e_zpsf770

1368292c4b7a481b217216c5f634c927_zpsd900

3a08a339d955dd9e7f375a1e6d06352b_zps930e

6da976062535fd480a1297a108550714_zps5446

• Like 2

First three pics I took enroute back to the motor..a fecking long way but atleast it was mainly downhill on the way back :-)

1a4107a6453ea2fc2347cb3db651ecb2_zps96d6

87b66d1df700df7ca2f3a430ee1f346b_zps8f71

0a006abf866ed3266ba90adf84c8649b_zpsd4f7

and a Buzzard soaring up above not far from the motor lol..

1d2492e9c438ff3a8872270aec4c69af_zpsa833

e15d83e46ea7bfe8796d5aefde0e919c_zps8826

• Like 2

good views/ and photos, the pups are looking there part, + good photo of the wee mutt,, and your rough coated lurcher,

looks the part,, they were very common in the 60s, fellows thought because they were rough coated, they were good dogs,

((( maybe they could take a bit more hardship, when lying out, beside a van, or a bit of shelter from a flat cart stood up against a fence,in bygone days, (((( no fancy heated kennels back then, but they could genuinely, fill the pot, from all EDIBLE, that roamed the countryside, ((((

dogs are lookin well andy i've been in hosi again so haven't seen the pups for a

week or two & can see the growth they've made, they're lookin spot on. still can't

believe you've gone saluki/grey lol

dogs are lookin well andy i've been in hosi again so haven't seen the pups for a

week or two & can see the growth they've made, they're lookin spot on. still can't

Pritch..you know me lol...I was born with a lamp in my hand mate...still love my curs :-) Are you back on the mend now then or are they still searching for a brain in your little toe?

Pritch..you know me lol...I was born with a lamp in my hand mate...still love my curs :-) Are you back on the mend now then or are they still searching for a brain in your little toe?

hopefully on the mend coz i broke my leg & was'nt mobile i got blood clots which moved to my

lungs which then got infected & caused pneumonia, so basically i couldn't breath which ain't

good lol there still searching for the brain thats got um baffled haha