Lakeland Fells With A Few Of The Gang....

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

With the weather forecast to be good today I thought there would be no lie in today,so I was up at 6am,cuppa tea,bowl of porridge then off out with the dogs,I only live 15 mins or so from the Northern

Cheers Steve,it is nice just being ten minutes drive away I must admit...was back up and amongst the Fells again today,I went this morning and just got home at 3.50pm lol..i was in a t-shirt up there,

And bye bye..you useless cur haha...         What an embarrassment haha...

Never got out on the Fells yesterday for one reason or another but we got ourselves up there today...it was hat,glove and big jacket weather up the tops but I was sweating like a pig on the way up it's just when I got up and into the wide open did it turn Baltic...just had the pups and the Pom today...had several hours trekking about,dogs are flat out so all is good lol...

Mount Criffel over in Scotland in the distance here..

c2ec9c1f7a0fc69958d868fcf71554df_zps3ef5

e54ad759190f6edd3c8be1f3e47ad366_zpsa3dc

3d0a351a6939d965ac4892fea8bac0b4_zps4a62

8a758dd571c1a4f5e1dfc4a0a26e492b_zps9c40

fd3e3f1232f0eb1ec9e601a94eeb73fa_zps9e58

57dbe89a6c52979561a0e4be5ab1c960_zpse117

• Like 3

They are coming on well matey.... Growing like the grass by the looks of things Boots looks like he's a bit more forward just now?

Iv always like Fife but Boots is starting too catch the eye with age he's AWAYS had that look in his eyes scare even .. It shall be a long summer with the pups

Ps matey your little girls a little gem

• Like 1

Thanks everyone...aye they are coming on great Dodger,they are nearly as tall as Don my cur x just now and ain't 5 month old lol,they eat some grub for young dogs but they are probably getting between 30 and 50 mile per week walking and they run and fight all the time so lord knows how far they go haha..very happy with them,brilliant travellers,one word and they come straight to heel,sit on command..jumping is great some days yet can be sticky the next but they are just babies but they are grand in the main...the black and tan pup is the one I'm putting forward as going to be the better of the two at this stage..I know they are pups but I just see something in this dog..the cream dog is going to be IMO more of an up and at them type the black dog takes slightly longer to get into top gear but when he does he just breezes upto the cream dog,if he takes off first and gets a wee start the cream dog won't catch him if they run for seconds or even a couple of minutes,he just dictates things in front lol...I like them both very much but I'll nail my colours to the mast at this early stage and say it'll be the Boots dog lol...

• Like 1

Myself,my lass Jill and our wee un Millie were out this morning but obviously with the bairn in the buggy we had to walk where it was suitable...we still managed just shy of 6 miles along some forestry tracks just near Keswick..talk about cold!! Bloody hell it was serious,the roads leading upto where we parked we're like an ice rink,streams etc up through the forests were frozen yet a mile or so back towards home absolutely nothing lol...just shows you that when you get into the Fells and higher ground it's a totally different world...anyways it took a wee while longer to walk this route as Millie wanted to be out and walking half the time haha...still apart from freezing my nuts off it was an enjoyable 2 1/2 to 3 hours out in the countryside...

Give me a kiss lol..

e93439fd344495eddad46746285c6eab_zps6e46

Best buggy pusher in the North :-)

7ab134d26a55659ffd760d8c3d2be3f6_zps84f4

e243c252c96894c33c97f8cc5b50adb4_zpsc057

2ed4187ab4c27e165446cd9b77fde535_zps811a

Give es my stick you laal bugger!!!!

a05f0a9dcde0290dd3acd102c2291da4_zps1f1f

• Like 2