Just Been Raped By A Vet!

You could well be genuine, but I'm not inclined to believe everything I hear on open forums, so I'm swayed to thinking you're an attention seeker.

Millet "the messer" has uploaded a pic of his dog, no messing! Proof.

Nothernlite why would a lot of people do the things they do mate? Who can say.

Speedy, don't throw insults or threats around on this or any other thread buddy, it's not wise.

IF your dog was unwell, of course I'd be glad it was better.

Have a nice day.

• Like 2

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

£ 55 ain't that bad,, considering its Sunday,, they charge for there time,, and the drugs they sold ya,,, pants down would have been £ 100 plus.   Just noticed your from yorkshire,,,, short arms and

Threads like this always make me chuckle, 7 years at university working your nuts off to become a vet and some clown expects them to come to work, on a Sunday , save their cherished animal and do it a

Your not realy serriouse are you ? 55 is feck all

Posted Images

You could well be genuine, but I'm not inclined to believe everything I hear on open forums, so I'm swayed to thinking you're an attention seeker.

Millet "the messer" has uploaded a pic of his dog, no messing! Proof.

Nothernlite why would a lot of people do the things they do mate? Who can say.

Speedy, don't throw insults or threats around on this or any other thread buddy, it's not wise.

IF your dog was unwell, of course I'd be glad it was better.

Have a nice day.

Its all made up, I have no friends and I don't even have a dog. I once had a hamster but lost it under sofa.

Daft cnut. I had never had a dog go through this and its was a worrying experience that I shared on here and received some advice and reassurance that was greatly needed.

If you don't like the thread and fee, negative then why not about turn and fck off. Negative comments cause arguments.

Have a nice day

Hmmm I can't help but think this kid has blown enough hot air on this thread to send a hot air balloon across the Atlantic!!!

He was "Raped By A Vet" for an initially 55 pounds, but ended up paying £1415.65 O K . . .

Watch where you swing that nose Pinocchio, you might take someone's eye out!! . .

All the best.

Wey hey another millet type bellend. In what way am I bullshitting? This is the 1st time I've ever been to vets. £55 for 5mins work seemed extortionate. Bills up to just short of £1500 if you fancy an argument take it elsewhere. My dog is lucky to be alive. I don't know if its gen but vet reckons she's had over 3000 dogs in since xmas with a virus similar to parvo majority young dogs. Survival rate 1/10. It caused some real upset in the family as dog is a real character and the family love the thing. If you think in a bullshitter come.to Keighley west yorkshire and have a look at all the paper work for your self there's loads. If ypu are here for an argument I can't be arsed I'd rather see you face to face and send you to local hossy. Wind your neck in messer

Seems very excessive to me and think i would be questioning that bill.

One of mine was in the emergency vets the other week, this emergency vet charges just under 100 to see your dog(depending on what time you go in), that's before treatment.

It only cost me 650 for her to be in two nights on support therapy, that's with 24 hour priority care (ie someone sat with her at all times) costing over 100 a night,

she was on 3 different ab's, oxygen - had x-rays, scan's done and bloods, she had exactly the same gastro and was in rep distress.

I was shocked it was so much but at end of the day my dogs still alive. He was on that constant checking aswell. Still got a lump on his neck he had about 15+ jabs into. Its a horrible virus. Hope I never ave another dog get it that's for sure

Yes, or questioning the claims. .

I'll give you some advice scotty, take the dog to the vets and let them reassure you buddy. . Rather than a bunch of boys on the net who can't see the dog, which I'm sure you do have, and friends and people who think the world of you. . But I think, on this occasion your a story teller and I'm sure I'm not the only one. .

Live by your own rules and you'll do alright pal, now get back to "tugging your sausage" and leave the keyboard alone, you spend too much time on the net by the looks of it. .

Ps if you are any good with your mits, please drop me a PM and we'll arrange to meet up, I'm always in need of some good sparring ;-) otherwise, adios, take care, all the best.

• Like 1

Yes, or questioning the claims. .

I'll give you some advice scotty, take the dog to the vets and let them reassure you buddy. . Rather than a bunch of boys on the net who can't see the dog, which I'm sure you do have, and friends and people who think the world of you. . But I think, on this occasion your a story teller and I'm sure I'm not the only one. .

Live by your own rules and you'll do alright pal, now get back to "tugging your sausage" and leave the keyboard alone, you spend too much time on the net by the looks of it. .

Ps if you are any good with your mits, please drop me a PM and we'll arrange to meet up, I'm always in need of some good sparring ;-) otherwise, adios, take care, all the best.

Haahaha go give your head a shake little bitch I've told you Keighley west yorks any time you little pecker

. Still got a lump on his neck he had about 15+ jabs into.

15+ jab's in the neck.. :icon_eek: are you sure it was a propper vet because the one's i have used in the past stick a cannula in the leg where they can administer the required drug's in one hole instead of making load's of hole's..and for the record 3 of my dog's went down with gastro before xmas and all recovered within 4 day's..they also past it on to my friend's dog's and they where ok within 4 day's.. :yes: .. so that 1/10 survival rate is a load of rubbish and your vet is talking out of there but hole..

Edited by Millet
  • Like 1

15+ jab's in the neck.. :icon_eek: are you sure it was a propper vet because the one's i have used in the past stick a cannula in the leg where they can administer the required drug's in one hole instead of making load's of hole's..and for the record 3 of my dog's went down with gastro before xmas and all recovered within 4 day's..they also past it on to my friend's dog's and they where ok within 4 day's.. :yes: .. so that 1/10 survival rate is a load of rubbish and your vet is talking out of there but hole..

17 jabs just looked, the lump is the size of a tennis ball, rang them up just now and asked why wasn't he put a cannula in? And the reply was the drug had to be administered into the neck for slow release? Also gastro wasn't the only virus :s it was parvo too. Parvo was the initial virus and gastro is a common knock on affect. I'm no vet so don't have a clue bit confused myself. Just whatnive been told. He's pulled through anyhow so am chuffed all the same

17 jabs just looked, the lump is the size of a tennis ball, rang them up just now and asked why wasn't he put a cannula in? And the reply was the drug had to be administered into the neck for slow release? Also gastro wasn't the only virus :s it was parvo too. Parvo was the initial virus and gastro is a common knock on affect. I'm no vet so don't have a clue bit confused myself. Just whatnive been told. He's pulled through anyhow so am chuffed all the same

stop digging that hole speedy its getting deeper maybe time for a change of vet or some truth

• Like 1