Just Been Raped By A Vet!

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

£ 55 ain't that bad,, considering its Sunday,, they charge for there time,, and the drugs they sold ya,,, pants down would have been £ 100 plus.   Just noticed your from yorkshire,,,, short arms and

Threads like this always make me chuckle, 7 years at university working your nuts off to become a vet and some clown expects them to come to work, on a Sunday , save their cherished animal and do it a

Your not realy serriouse are you ? 55 is feck all

Posted Images

5 day's int the vet's on a drip..touch and go if he was going to live.. £360 . :thumbs:

IMG_4939-001_zps394be50c.jpg

That seems pretty reasonable for the amount of time it was in for. Is the vet up near where you are?

I just dropped £222 for a 4 hours stay with general anesthetic

Hmmm I can't help but think this kid has blown enough hot air on this thread to send a hot air balloon across the Atlantic!!!

He was "Raped By A Vet" for an initially 55 pounds, but ended up paying £1415.65 O K . . .

Watch where you swing that nose Pinocchio, you might take someone's eye out!! . .

All the best.

• Like 1

Hmmm I can't help but think this kid has blown enough hot air on this thread to send a hot air balloon across the Atlantic!!!

He was "Raped By A Vet" for an initially 55 pounds, but ended up paying £1415.65 O K . . .

Watch where you swing that nose Pinocchio, you might take someone's eye out!! . .

All the best.

Wey hey another millet type bellend. In what way am I bullshitting? This is the 1st time I've ever been to vets. £55 for 5mins work seemed extortionate. Bills up to just short of £1500 if you fancy an argument take it elsewhere. My dog is lucky to be alive. I don't know if its gen but vet reckons she's had over 3000 dogs in since xmas with a virus similar to parvo majority young dogs. Survival rate 1/10. It caused some real upset in the family as dog is a real character and the family love the thing. If you think in a bullshitter come.to Keighley west yorkshire and have a look at all the paper work for your self there's loads. If ypu are here for an argument I can't be arsed I'd rather see you face to face and send you to local hossy. Wind your neck in messer

5 day's int the vet's on a drip..touch and go if he was going to live.. £360 . :thumbs:

That's cheap was it a charity do with rspca pdfa or something?. Was told about pdfa how they are cheap but not right good so went to a recommendation. Costs but they saved my dog so not fussed. Bring on next season

when was that millet lately or a while ago bit of a job by the looks of it and field marshell why would the guy want to lie glad to hear your dogs putting the weight back at the end of the day we should be pleased the dogs getting better well done mate :thumbs:

• Like 1