Lynperry whippets

17 hours ago, Black neck said:

Sorry about your dog Susan, and hope you get sorted

9 hours ago, low plains drifter said:

Who the hell is this, and why have you hacked the frockmeisters account?

Well it's definitely a better reply, than someone that's probably never even seen a whippet run, let alone own one, telling her she doesn't need a whippet because they're too soft, not game enough, too fragile etc etc etc.

Not a dig at you l p d, I know you haven't said any of the above lol.  ?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Well it's definitely a better reply, than someone that's probably never even seen a whippet run, let alone own one, telling her she doesn't need a whippet because they're too soft, not game enough, too fragile etc etc etc.

When there's a Susan in need of a whippet, u got pull out all the stops furg 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
21 minutes ago, shaaark said:

He must be full of best scotch

I've been interested in whippets for years, and would like to train and run one at some point, wish I'd had the chance to attend a WCC meeting 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, shaaark said:

How many have you had shaaark? Some lines better than others?

35 minutes ago, MH1 said:

How many have you had shaaark? Some lines better than others?

4 kc reg, 3 purebred non reg.  ?

Other whippet owners on here would know more about the better working lines, than me.  ?

Edited by shaaark
10 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Other whippet owners on here would know more about the better working lines, than me.  ?

I'll be looking for a little runner in the spring/summer and won't rule one out so doing a bit of research ??

• Like 1
On 16/10/2021 at 15:30, shaaark said:

genuine question mate, did you have both dog's and bitches, and what was your preference in working ability etc? 

1 hour ago, fred90 said:

genuine question mate, did you have both dog's and bitches, and what was your preference in working ability etc? 

Only 1 dog.  Being totally honest, he was a bit more headstrong with regards to using his nose.  Apart from that, there was very little difference.  But a tiny bit more of a nice dog, to have around the house.

• Thanks 1