Jumping

My lurcher is a cracker but I can't get her to jump she has just started to jump into the landy but won't fences etc has anyone got any tip I haven't had the problem with any of my gundogs or terriers so I have never needed to tackle his, any tips much appreciated

My lurcher is a cracker but I can't get her to jump she has just started to jump into the landy but won't fences etc has anyone got any tip I haven't had the problem with any of my gundogs or terriers so I have never needed to tackle his, any tips much appreciated

ive pm you !

• Like 1

Used to put some thing in the way of mine so she had to jump it to get to her food after a while put her food on the other side of a gate she jumped it no bother then when she was out took her to a wire fence pointed and told her to get over and that was that still close my eyes mind when she jumps wire fences flat out.

• Like 1

ive pm you !dont be shy ray id like to hear your advise i might learn a thing or two

dont know if its any help to you mate, i used to ask a farmer for a bit of old fencing and stretch iy agross the width of my garden at a low height and bring my dog out of run and make a game of it and treating her then gradually raise the height :) always worked for me :) all the best:))