What Goes Around Comes Around

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

mate you talk shite sometimes ...

Two prisoners arrested? They should be given medals, keep them locked up but they can have medals

would`nt even try to analyse the mind of a child killer ---imo he got his justs -- one less dirty knut to worry about.

too many assumptions for my likeing ............heres one ................maybe he was trapped in a love cycle and the only way to get to his partner was through harming her/his child in a spate of anger or depression,............and not knowing at the state of mind he was in during the time of abuse................???

You seem to be talking with Knowledge here . . . Have you been trapped in a love Triangle ? And if so have you harmed anyone through anger or depression ?
no not at all but ive had depression and i lost my mind through drink and drugs and it aint a good place ,..............i went a little mental and my mind was playing tricks on me .............but i was aware of it was my mind and i wasnt believeing what i was thinking ,....that sounds fooked up...........lol
When you had this illness where you in a secure unit and where you under a Phyciatrist ?
nothing pal just me and the misses and kids ,...........i came home from work with all these bad thoughts going through my mind and i broke down in front the mrs and said i needed help,........................slowly i got better ,...the silly thoughts were that ,just silly .........i started too control my mind again and got confident with time....................i basically lost me mind ...............something i m always frightened of ..............happening again .................and the only thing what would risk that again is drink and drugs............so im happy as i can be now ,...........and to be honest you should be privalidged as i havent told a soul ,....

........only my other half knew............

Big +1 there Whippet,

Depression is a spiralling pit which a lot of people don't realise is very hard to get out of. I won't go into specifics but if you ask for help and or realize yourself that there are issues that really is half the battle.

You ended up controlling your depression which is a result.

Having being down a hole many years ago I got control myself and had some pretty nasty thoughts as well however they were aimed at guilty people and not innocents like children.

Hope this reads with a bit of sense.

ABT

Brewman

• Like 1

i disagree ,..he got off lightly ,...i would sooner he suffered every day remembering what hes done so it haunts him every day......

he chose the easy way and should never been aloud to have had that choice in an aledgedly high security prison..........

justice would of been him seeing out his life sentence and having to suffer every day ,..........his crime haunting him as well as his humanity living in small proximity,.................suffer and more suffering :yes:

He Didnt chose to be Murdered , and do you honestly believe people who torture little children have a conscience . . Cause i Dont , the only guilt he would off had would off him being caught !
cant say i know the bloke lol

you dont know that infact no body knows .............so we can make assumptions all we want ...................

you prefer hes murdered and i prefer hes tortured for the rest of his life ....................im sure its not that much of a holiday for him lol......but i dont know ,.......

FFS I don't need to no him to no somebody That Tortures A Child For Weeks on End Has NO CONSCIENCE .

phychiatrist lol

why do these sick people in jail keep trying to hang there selfs like huntly did ....?

is it there consciounce or they getting treated bad or they dont like there room lol...........?

crobina fucktheban ect ect

They don't have any remorse they just get terrorised of other inmates and as for hanging themselves 20 odd year in 1 of them places cud happen to the weaker person. Jails bulshit if your in there they put all nonses rapist etc on 1 wing because they know they wil have a hard time shudder put em in with the others and let the other convicts torture them dirty horrible inhuman murdering fiddling tramps