What Goes Around Comes Around

Agree that a burst of anger can lead to something not meant - I have had the " red mist" and been aggressive far far beyond what the situation needed - but this was sustained abuse over 2 years - the number of fractures that kid had over it's life is scary - 50+. Thats not a spate. I value what you say Whip 99, and I doubt I have disagreed with any of your posts on anything - but this wasn't a fit of rage - it was sustained abuse

(eta spelling adjustment)

depression is a mental state that can get deeper and last for years,............could be drug addiction involved and the kid was abused everytime he needed a fix.....................im not sticking up for him , im saying no one knows the consequences ,..............................

same as dog cruelty , some horrible cases ,...........you would think that these too have no conscience ,...................but then you see remorse .???

inside the mind of a criminal ........no one knows what there thinking ..........

i tell you what i was watching toughest prisons on death row ....................stabbing children too death and there family ,.................trevor was interviewing these murderers/rapist and abusers and it remorse was shown and they had too think about it every day and living in a place for the rest of your linving days must remind you why your there ....................but even they cant answer why they done it..........

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

mate you talk shite sometimes ...

Two prisoners arrested? They should be given medals, keep them locked up but they can have medals

would`nt even try to analyse the mind of a child killer ---imo he got his justs -- one less dirty knut to worry about.

too many assumptions for my likeing ............

heres one ................maybe he was trapped in a love cycle and the only way to get to his partner was through harming her/his child in a spate of anger or depression,............and not knowing at the state of mind he was in during the time of abuse................???

You seem to be talking with Knowledge here . . . Have you been trapped in a love Triangle ? And if so have you harmed anyone through anger or depression ?

Agree that a burst of anger can lead to something not meant - I have had the " red mist" and been aggressive far far beyond what the situation needed - but this was sustained abuse over 2 years - the number of fractures that kid had over it's life is scary - 50+. Thats not a spate. I value what you say Whip 99, and I doubt I have disagreed with any of your posts on anything - but this wasn't a fit of rage - it was sustained abuse

(eta spelling adjustment)

depression is a mental state that can get deeper and last for years,............could be drug addiction involved and the kid was abused everytime he needed a fix.....................im not sticking up for him , im saying no one knows the consequences ,..............................

same as dog cruelty , some horrible cases ,...........you would think that these too have no conscience ,...................but then you see remorse .???

inside the mind of a criminal ........no one knows what there thinking ..........

i tell you what i was watching toughest prisons on death row ....................stabbing children too death and there family ,.................trevor was interviewing these murderers/rapist and abusers and it remorse was shown and they had too think about it every day and living in a place for the rest of your linving days must remind you why your there ....................but even they cant answer why they done it..........

I know what you mean

heres one ................maybe he was trapped in a love cycle and the only way to get to his partner was through harming her/his child in a spate of anger or depression,............and not knowing at the state of mind he was in during the time of abuse................???

You seem to be talking with Knowledge here . . . Have you been trapped in a love Triangle ? And if so have you harmed anyone through anger or depression ?

no not at all but ive had depression and i lost my mind through drink and drugs and it aint a good place ,..............i went a little mental and my mind was playing tricks on me .............but i was aware of it was my mind and i wasnt believeing what i was thinking ,....that sounds fooked up...........lol

basically deppression and i got out of it with no help and sorted meself out..............im dead against any drug.........

no not at all but ive had depression and i lost my mind through drink and drugs and it aint a good place ,..............i went a little mental and my mind was playing tricks on me .............but i was aware of it was my mind and i wasnt believeing what i was thinking ,....that sounds fooked up...........lol
When you had this illness where you in a secure unit and where you under a Phyciatrist ?

When you had this illness where you in a secure unit and where you under a Phyciatrist ?

nothing pal just me and the misses and kids ,...........i came home from work with all these bad thoughts going through my mind and i broke down in front the mrs and said i needed help,........................slowly i got better ,...the silly thoughts were that ,just silly .........i started too control my mind again and got confident with time....................i basically lost me mind ...............

something i m always frightened of ..............happening again .................and the only thing what would risk that again is drink and drugs............so im happy as i can be now ,...........and to be honest you should be privalidged as i havent told a soul ,............only my other half knew............

everytime one of these c**ts get jailed,we always hear the same shite,they had a bad upbringing or were abused.now im not saying that it dont f**k with your head,cause it certainly would.however touching/raping/killing a kid.or anyone for that matter.these people know what they are doing is wrong,and like lanesera says the only time they feel sorry for themselfs and want help is when the b*****ds are caught,and they only seek that proffesional help to make thier jail time more safe and sceure for themselfs,sharing a wing or a unit with other beasts.id imagine to share thier horror stories with each other and get off on others crimes.now i wont be a hypocrite and say they should they be killed,cause i do not believe in the death penalty.and to have it in place it would be not just for beasts. ive said a hundreds of times.if they are convicted of these crimes then in the general populace they should go.3 things would happen,they would either take thier own lifes (no great loss) or be killed by another prisoner,andthirdly and more importantly they wouldnt commit these crimes at all. its a win win situation for them.there is no deterrent here.they know if caught they will be in a secure unit and safe from harm,but you would need to take the lefties and the longfords out the equation who totally disregard the henious crimes these c**ts commit.

• Like 1

nothing pal just me and the misses and kids ,...........i came home from work with all these bad thoughts going through my mind and i broke down in front the mrs and said i needed help,........................slowly i got better ,...the silly thoughts were that ,just silly .........i started too control my mind again and got confident with time....................i basically lost me mind ...............

something i m always frightened of ..............happening again .................and the only thing what would risk that again is drink and drugs............so im happy as i can be now ,...........and to be honest you should be privalidged as i havent told a soul ,............only my other half knew............

So you Healed yourself . . That's the sign off a Strong Mind not a Weak one . edited to add are you now off drink & drugs or do you just do 1 off them i.e. drink which doesn't affect your mind ? Edited by lanesra

So you Healed yourself . . That's the sign off a Strong Mind not a Weak one . edited to add are you now off drink & drugs or do you just do 1 off them i.e. drink which doesn't affect your mind ?

i have a few beers and thats it really.............use to have some binges , which werent good

it all effects people differently.....