What Goes Around Comes Around

i disagree ,..he got off lightly ,...i would sooner he suffered every day remembering what hes done so it haunts him every day......

he chose the easy way and should never been aloud to have had that choice in an aledgedly high security prison..........

justice would of been him seeing out his life sentence and having to suffer every day ,..........his crime haunting him as well as his humanity living in small proximity,.................suffer and more suffering :yes:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

mate you talk shite sometimes ...

Two prisoners arrested? They should be given medals, keep them locked up but they can have medals

would`nt even try to analyse the mind of a child killer ---imo he got his justs -- one less dirty knut to worry about.

i disagree ,..he got off lightly ,...i would sooner he suffered every day remembering what hes done so it haunts him every day......

he chose the easy way and should never been aloud to have had that choice in an aledgedly high security prison..........

justice would of been him seeing out his life sentence and having to suffer every day ,..........his crime haunting him as well as his humanity living in small proximity,.................suffer and more suffering :yes:

He Didnt chose to be Murdered , and do you honestly believe people who torture little children have a conscience . . Cause i Dont , the only guilt he would off had would off him being caught !
  • Like 1

when did death become getting off lightly --- better off fecking gone i hope it was slow and painfull .... one less to care for out of hard earned taxpayers money ...one or two of the b*****ds need a little injection during the night they would`nt be missed ..

• Like 1

Speakin Off Huntley Stig , A scum bag from over here , his M.o. Was attacking women Old or Young , he was released TWICE after 1. Attacking an Old Lady in a church and hitting her with a Brass Candle Holder , 2. When Released not long after he Stabbed a Woman Taxi Driver. Locked up again . . . They said he'd CHANGED so released him AGAIN , He then Attacked a Cousin off my Mrs , she was only a young girl and he left her for dead in fact she played dead . . . His mother is Complaining because he is Next to Huntley in Frankland . . If I bump into her ill tell her Huntleys parents are horrified there sons next to Her Son !

• Like 1

Speakin Off Huntley Stig , A scum bag from over here , his M.o. Was attacking women Old or Young , he was released TWICE after 1. Attacking an Old Lady in a church and hitting her with a Brass Candle Holder , 2. When Released not long after he Stabbed a Woman Taxi Driver. Locked up again . . . They said he'd CHANGED so released him AGAIN , He then Attacked a Cousin off my Mrs , she was only a young girl and he left her for dead in fact she played dead . . . His mother is Complaining because he is Next to Huntley in Frankland . . If I bump into her ill tell her Huntleys parents are horrified there sons next to Her Son !

ffs sounds like the ideal neighbours ---i`d love huntley to get sorted ... making my piss boil now i`ve started myself off ...

He Didnt chose to be Murdered , and do you honestly believe people who torture little children have a conscience . . Cause i Dont , the only guilt he would off had would off him being caught !

cant say i know the bloke lol

you dont know that infact no body knows .............so we can make assumptions all we want ...................

you prefer hes murdered and i prefer hes tortured for the rest of his life ....................im sure its not that much of a holiday for him lol......but i dont know ,.......

ffs sounds like the ideal neighbours ---i`d love huntley to get sorted i know he had boiling water thrown over him and a burger got life for slashing him ... making my piss boil now i`ve started myself off ...

you dont know that infact no body knows .............so we can make assumptions all we want ...................

you prefer hes murdered and i prefer hes tortured for the rest of his life ....................im sure its not that much of a holiday for him lol......but i dont know ,.......

FFS I don't need to no him to no somebody That Tortures A Child For Weeks on End Has NO CONSCIENCE .

FFS I don't need to no him to no somebody That Tortures A Child For Weeks on End Has NO CONSCIENCE .

phychiatrist lol

why do these sick people in jail keep trying to hang there selfs like huntly did ....?

is it there consciounce or they getting treated bad or they dont like there room lol...........?

phychiatrist lol

why do these sick people in jail keep trying to hang there selfs like huntly did ....?

is it there consciounce or they getting treated bad or they dont like there room lol...........?

:hmm: now whos being the phychiatrist ....

• Like 1

too many assumptions for my likeing ............

heres one ................maybe he was trapped in a love cycle and the only way to get to his partner was through harming her/his child in a spate of anger or depression,............and not knowing at the state of mind he was in during the time of abuse................???

too many assumptions for my likeing ............

heres one ................maybe he was trapped in a love cycle and the only way to get to his partner was through harming her/his child in a spate of anger or depression,............and not knowing at the state of mind he was in during the time of abuse................???

mate you talk shite sometimes ... :tongue2:

• Like 4

Agree that a burst of anger can lead to something not meant - I have had the " red mist" and been aggressive far far beyond what the situation needed - but this was sustained abuse over 2 years - the number of fractures that kid had over it's life is scary - 50+. Thats not a spate. I value what you say Whip 99, and I doubt I have disagreed with any of your posts on anything - but this wasn't a fit of rage - it was sustained abuse

(eta spelling adjustment)

Edited by LaraCroft