Spending Valentine's Night With The Loved Ones..

Me and my Missus forgot! Lol.

I called her in the living room gave her a kiss and said happy valentines day, we both just cracked up laughing lol. Completely forgot.

Yeah she laughed but when you walked out the room she said "prick!!!".... Lol

My bitch is in season, I'm pretty certain if I slipped her she would run straight for the nearest dog for a shag the f***ing tramp! She lays down for my terrier bitch to hump her ffs! :blink:

Monday I had plans with a girl I have been seeing very casually for about a month now......................... by Tuesday morning I had managed to f**k that up! :cray::laugh:

So I'm sat here coughing like a '40 a dayer' with the back end of this chest infection wondering whether I'm the twat I feel or sensible.............. my dick thinks I'm a twat! :laugh:

My bitch is in season, I'm pretty certain if I slipped her she would run straight for the nearest dog for a shag the f***ing tramp! She lays down for my terrier bitch to hump her ffs! :blink:

Monday I had plans with a girl I have been seeing very casually for about a month now......................... by Tuesday morning I had managed to f**k that up! :cray::laugh:

So I'm sat here coughing like a '40 a dayer' with the back end of this chest infection wondering whether I'm the twat I feel or sensible.............. my dick thinks I'm a twat! :laugh:

if only you were closer................

I'm willing to travel........... as long as you spoon me, hair in my face and an awkward hard on ruins the moment.

The wife's in hospital, so just had our 2 hour visiting time romantic meal , a shared chicken sandwich lol, and watched top gear and you've been framed, before I had to go.....

Not the most romantic valentines, but next years should be better...

I'm willing to travel........... as long as you spoon me, hair in my face and an awkward hard on ruins the moment.

seems your willing to travel..............we can watch harry potter first to get us in the mood....................in fact must me be your lucky night as i havent long got out the bath and managed to shave my legs and most of my back..........