Matching Your Dog....

this dog was

When uve got a good dog the pressure on you is serious if you match you get crabbed if you don't match you get crabbed for hiding it not showing it. I was over for a week last week cost me a small fortune it was a fxxk up cudnt run my dogs like I normally do worrying they get hurt tryn get them recovery time. Matching is part of dog game always was always will be. Sadly there's no sports men in it anymore when the expected dog dosnt win it effects there money programme so they crab other dog to death try take away the fact there dog didn't win. Like last week imo.

" money program" says the man who's made three mortgages out of stud fees :/
If guys want a line why not charge? That's the norm in any sport whether its dogs, horses or racing camels!!!
this dog was put up as the best in eng ,ire ,sco ,wales when he was 18 mth,s old he was not matched till he,s 5 years old look at the add ,s in the countrymans weekly all the pressure al the£££££££££££££££££££££££££££££
But if folk knew it wasn't true they wouldn't pay, yes, no?
baw you know what they say a fool and his money are easily parted and there are plenty about.

That's true. I'm not sticking up for any dog, they're all paddy field plodders to me. It's you guys that feed the hype then start believing it.

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Always baffles me why people try and shoot down the achievements of good dogs? What does it prove apart from making them look like jealous fuckers? Just man up,tip your hat and say well done that dog

its about having the best dog for me. i love condition my dogs and getting them as fit as i can. not about money for me i spend a good few quid on them with cars,fuel,fines,feeding and most of all tim

What's the point? Look at the hassle it causes. If your dog wins, does it make it a better dog or you a better dog man? I know folk like to test there dogs against the best but do you really need to g

Posted Images

theres better dogs out there the owners just hunt with a few mates.watching them clips the other night i couldnt see anything special.

I think so too but it's people believing the hype. To be fair on both owners, they weren't the ones doing the hyping.
not in ther names but there mates done it all for them so maybe best if the mod,s banned advert.s for all matches of the site.there,s a stud section but a dog should have to earned the right to be on there not first or second season dogs.
How does a dog earn the right? Not everyone with a good dog is into dick measuring.
in the field over 3 ,4 seasons hard craft not an advert in tcw at just over 18 mth,s old.

Agree with you there but this isn't the only dog doing this. What about that Khan, does he qualify? He's fathered more pups than a colony of seals.

• Like 2

Jack was given a choice of 2 farms that morn he chose the fen I said either one suit me. I agree we do make the rods for our backs I'm not guerning bulldozer in final of forley today I think he will win it. No irish dog ever matched a forley winner and drew so In my opinion I got a result I think they didn't that's why all crap started they expected to win they were treated fairly he wudnt slip he will regret that so wud I. But to make a dog look bad is bad sports manship we cud put clip on of a 10 yrd slip on a plough but we will not do that. A draw was a fair result both good dogs. My dog coming to end of his career he not finished yet I will continue to show him on all land to anyone whether he liked or not.

• Like 1

theres better dogs out there the owners just hunt with a few mates.watching them clips the other night i couldnt see anything special.

I think so too but it's people believing the hype. To be fair on both owners, they weren't the ones doing the hyping.
not in ther names but there mates done it all for them so maybe best if the mod,s banned advert.s for all matches of the site.there,s a stud section but a dog should have to earned the right to be on there not first or second season dogs.
How does a dog earn the right? Not everyone with a good dog is into dick measuring.
in the field over 3 ,4 seasons hard craft not an advert in tcw at just over 18 mth,s old.

Agree with you there but this isn't the only dog doing this. What about that Khan, does he qualify? He's fathered more pups than a colony of seals.

:laugh::laugh:

gorger was the land run by jack before or just u.i think yor more hurt by the clip of lucas getting out run by a good winter the last time i seen a clip like that was when the black assassin was done.same running style too but he went back and kilt 2 outta 3 the next season and you slauttered him on here arnt the 2 of them related.

• Like 1

Jack was given a choice of 2 farms that morn he chose the fen I said either one suit me. I agree we do make the rods for our backs I'm not guerning bulldozer in final of forley today I think he will win it. No irish dog ever matched a forley winner and drew so In my opinion I got a result I think they didn't that's why all crap started they expected to win they were treated fairly he wudnt slip he will regret that so wud I. But to make a dog look bad is bad sports manship we cud put clip on of a 10 yrd slip on a plough but we will not do that. A draw was a fair result both good dogs. My dog coming to end of his career he not finished yet I will continue to show him on all land to anyone whether he liked or not.

I don't see how anyone can pick fault in that!!! But alas I'm sure they will.....

• Like 1

never heard of him. :laugh:

the quare fellow//// No I was not there,,, just followed it by a good contact,, you know who???????????????????????????????????

its called hearsay.
thats what 95% of the rubbish that was posted was about, hearsay,, and more rubbish Hearsay,,, my dog done well on Friday, we had a beautiful casserole on Sunday and finished the rest on Monday, that is genuine,,,, but as far as the rest of this Forum is concerned its only Hearsay, but its the truth, and it weighed in about 70lbs, and it was certainly not HORSEMEAT EITHER,
  • Like 3

matching aload of shit a good days hunt is far better and a bit of crack ran com in ire for a good few years all hastle never again

Agree with that Louth tiger better getting the hunt and bit of crack,but would only match someone if they put my dogs down noting to lose,if they get bet so be it,if they don't other lad looks a clown lol,never would run for money either just bit of crack

never heard of him. :laugh:

:laugh:

I don't see how anyone can pick fault in that!!! But alas I'm sure they will.....

i not crabbing lucas on the run but was it not the hare that made him look bad you new the match was being recorded come on GIVE the hare it,s dew it was a goodun.

Hound dog you and your family have tryied ur best for 4 years to put my dog down you espically been caught under numerous names but he just keeps coming back doing his job. That's cause I get out on the land if I've a problem I meet someone sort it you just hide behind ur laptop crab dogs uve never had a dog in ur life. So just keep crabbing its only thing your good at.