Matching Your Dog....

all about bad loosers, bad mouthing a good dog,(((( previous posts gone by,))) they just dont like it, when someone can come all the way from Ireland with a good dog, run them on there own back yard, and there super dog failed to take the crown,

yesterdays Result, Forley champion, but a Huge question mark, did he pick up the spent Hare????? He only drew with Lucas,

and the reason, why he never run, his third one, simple he was afraid to slip, dont take my word there was a lot of neutral witneses,,, I think its time to close, the book, and go on to better subjects,

• Like 4

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Always baffles me why people try and shoot down the achievements of good dogs? What does it prove apart from making them look like jealous fuckers? Just man up,tip your hat and say well done that dog

its about having the best dog for me. i love condition my dogs and getting them as fit as i can. not about money for me i spend a good few quid on them with cars,fuel,fines,feeding and most of all tim

What's the point? Look at the hassle it causes. If your dog wins, does it make it a better dog or you a better dog man? I know folk like to test there dogs against the best but do you really need to g

Posted Images

its only natural if your putting your dog up here an trying to make out its the best thing since sliced bread people are going have a poke..maybe if they did there own thing instead of turning every topic into an advertising campain people would have a bit of respect for them.....

I think a lot of you dont really understand, what we like is a fast dog than can RUN SLOW, use his gears, + his head,

Thank you to Paulus, for cleaning the multiple account users,

In an ideal world we all want fast dogs that can run slow, unfortunately, there aren't many about. What I see of the fen dogs, its mediocre speeded dogs running slow. We all know a hare runs smart, has a great gear box, that's why it takes they plodders 5 minutes sometimes to wear them down. Hare doesn't know the dog following it has bags of stamina, it runs at a nice speed hoping to tire it out till its too late. What gets me is the arrogance of the fen lads. Yes we know it takes a special type of dog to catch on the fens and most land up and down the country most fast types will catch. But that don't make the fen dog better, it just makes it better for the fens and to be honest, that don't float my boat.

a mate of mine had a dog slow type no saluki in him kilt 17 outa 17 gave him away to a well known coursing man and he gave him back 2 weeks later . why he said it was boring to watch him plod along behind the hare just waiting for it to make a mistake.he liked an up an at em type the ploders dont suit everyone.ps that was in ire i seen him on all the run,s to but i didnt like his style either.

I think a lot of you dont really understand, what we like is a fast dog than can RUN SLOW, use his gears, + his head,

Thank you to Paulus, for cleaning the multiple account users,

In an ideal world we all want fast dogs that can run slow, unfortunately, there aren't many about. What I see of the fen dogs, its mediocre speeded dogs running slow. We all know a hare runs smart, has a great gear box, that's why it takes they plodders 5 minutes sometimes to wear them down. Hare doesn't know the dog following it has bags of stamina, it runs at a nice speed hoping to tire it out till its too late. What gets me is the arrogance of the fen lads. Yes we know it takes a special type of dog to catch on the fens and most land up and down the country most fast types will catch. But that don't make the fen dog better, it just makes it better for the fens and to be honest, that don't float my boat.
a mate of mine had a dog slow type no saluki in him kilt 17 outa 17 gave him away to a well known coursing man and he gave him back 2 weeks later . why he said it was boring to watch him plod along behind the hare just waiting for it to make a mistake.he liked an up an at em type the ploders dont suit everyone.ps that was in ire i seen him on all the run,s to but i didnt like his style either.

It is boring mate. I like the bends, flecks and the explosion of pace to get back on after the hares sold the dog a dummy. I don't see how anyone would like to see long mundane chases. But hey, takes all sorts to make a world and plenty do.

• Like 2