Matching Your Dog....

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Always baffles me why people try and shoot down the achievements of good dogs? What does it prove apart from making them look like jealous fuckers? Just man up,tip your hat and say well done that dog

its about having the best dog for me. i love condition my dogs and getting them as fit as i can. not about money for me i spend a good few quid on them with cars,fuel,fines,feeding and most of all tim

What's the point? Look at the hassle it causes. If your dog wins, does it make it a better dog or you a better dog man? I know folk like to test there dogs against the best but do you really need to g

Posted Images

ML just run his 2nd a 4 muniter piped it hare came back out jack slipped on it dog just straight in dead. jack arguing wasnt same hare. the final a comedy now

Sound's bad put like that ! What I heard from a "neutral" a rabbit got up about 10 minute's after from the same place as M.L.'S got up, Jack slipped killed it instant, lad's seem to think it was the same one made it's way back in full circle but Jack wasn't to know when he slipped and the rule's of competition are a "slip's a slip" not very satisfactory I know but not as bad as the way it was put above :laugh: sounded like they'd got dyno-rod out the way it's put above !!! :laugh:

Sad way final finished I know they disrecpted me but I won't do same back. Bulldozer run 2 kilt 1 mark run 2 kilt 1 mark jack slipped on a rab kilt it but it was mark one that had been run. Mark give final to jack mark said his bitch cudnt run no more. Sad way to finish it.

Sad way final finished I know they disrecpted me but I won't do same back. Bulldozer run 2 kilt 1 mark run 2 kilt 1 mark jack slipped on a rab kilt it but it was mark one that had been run. Mark give final to jack mark said his bitch cudnt run no more. Sad way to finish it.

Fair play to Mark, but as the old saying goes mate "what goes around come's around" 12 month's on from last year's final where Jack had to hand the final to Mark after doing two from two in the final and also without "missing" one in all the "round's" up to and including the final last year at 17 month's old.... this time it's "boot" on the other foot fair play to Mark for "recognizing" that his young bitch had had enough, and well done to Jack he's got a top dog there probably even better than he think's :thumbs:

Officially the result Bulldozer run 3 killed two Mark run 2 killed 1 :thumbs:

carp thats an embarassin statement mush they run 2 each kilt 1 each jack other kill was a run hair you just admited it in ur otir post jack wont count that. when the bulldozer gona win a match drew with fly in final drew with lucas now drew with a pup, todays result a draw mark give final to jack the dog needs to win lota big matches to gain respect, will they put dozer first run up were lofty said hair just to strong for him.

carp thats an embarassin statement mush they run 2 each kilt 1 each jack other kill was a run hair you just admited it in ur otir post jack wont count that. when the bulldozer gona win a match drew with fly in final drew with lucas now drew with a pup, todays result a draw mark give final to jack the dog needs to win lota big matches to gain respect, will they put dozer first run up were lofty said hair just to strong for him.

fookin hell you guy's like a row I just said """"official result"""" for the benifit off the folk that may be confused by the outcome lol !!!!

In my post I said "seem to think" no one know's for sure !!!!! it may have just been a complete dummy !!!! :hmm:

Hounddog be no fame just good day out show the site your not scared what day suits you captain can come along I've a camera you can use it or you can slip one your collie crosses in be good day. Come on mate prove you actually go out instead of being a full time crabber. As for ur question hare was very good. So was other 2 runs that's why they didn't put them up think everyone knows it shows lucas doing his job. I don't hide mate.

Gorger, I want to believe you, I really f***ing do but what I don't get, surely one of your guys filmed it too or did the fen boys own the film rights lol. Wouldn't surprise me right enough.....

just watched 1 of lusas running on utube ....hes doubled up by the way.wasnt to impressive.

In my post I said "seem to think" no one know's for sure !!!!! it may have just been a complete dummy !!!! :hmm:

listen mush the hare come out the pipe after it had just bin runned all over the fen by the loveridge pup jack and lofty sees it coming out the pipe and slips on it and then lies thru they teeth about it they just bangs mush and a joke