Pup Abandoned

thanks for all the nice replies people.im very happy with her progress and she will get to see a whole new world in a few months.thanks penny i wouldn't have put up a before picture if i didnt have an after picture to go with it if you know what i mean.My guess at breeding would be whippet, deer hound and a few other breeds .All i know for sure is shes a lurcher :laugh: .I think she is about 5 or 6 weeks old. gouldy i like the sound of wolfhound in there ;)​ .if anybody else wants to post up there taught s on breeding id love to hear them.

from them pictures id say theres definately saluki in there,a lad i hunt with has a bitch identical markings same black masck,and she is saluki/hound x collie/hound/deerhound,fairplay to you for takeing her in i hope she turns out a topper for you.

• 1 month later...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

picture i took today

Mange is caused by a mite (tiny insect) that burrows in the skin. Inject the pup with ivermec. That will kill all skin based parasites. DONT USE IVERMEC ON COLLIES OR COLLIE CROSSES THOUGH! Another go

I wont hurt to treat both dogs. Its only mange, if yours does pick it up, just treat it.   Good on you for taking the dog on.

Posted Images

after two or so months of rearing this pup iv just had to hand her back to a local traveller who originally owned her .drove me mad but he made enquires when my father was working down on the site to see did we come across her .(he said he was walking behind my house)father said no but when he told me i decided to call down to the site myself because if he meet me in a years time out walking her he would of looked for her back.i told him i found her in an awful state and im after getting attached to her i offered him 50quid seen as id all the hard work done but he wanted 200 i just couldnt pay it .pup is now gone back to the site,make you sick.wouldnt mind she really settled in here

• Like 1

after two or so months of rearing this pup iv just had to hand her back to a local traveller who originally owned her .drove me mad but he made enquires when my father was working down on the site to see did we come across her .(he said he was walking behind my house)father said no but when he told me i decided to call down to the site myself because if he meet me in a years time out walking her he would of looked for her back.i told him i found her in an awful state and im after getting attached to her i offered him 50quid seen as id all the hard work done but he wanted 200 i just couldnt pay it .pup is now gone back to the site,make you sick.wouldnt mind she really settled in here

Something don't ring true here, if he met you in a years time he could never have identified the bitch, I'd have hunted him to fcuk never mind tracked him down and told him I had her. I smell shit.