Guard Dog

They are a breed I have always liked. Never had anything to do with any tho. Would you recomend them as family/house dogs?

All of my dogs are extremely obedient and socialiable..they are trained to bite not to be nasty if that makes sense...I have no interest in gaurd dogs...only family protection dogs.they are trained to be gentle and enjoy a fuss...on the flip side they will take as much pressure in defense as you can put on the dogs and switch out of drive on command....iv found no other breed of dog with such even drives.loyalty and tanasity...you don't need more than a small cz gsd hitting you at 30mph to realise what they are capable of..after the first 30/60 seconds of contact the human body Goes into shock and your just in for the ride lol..

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not to be rude......but i can never understand that logic of " he,s a fat lump but old now "................well do the ol boy a favour then and get some weight off him the strain on their joints when

will my mother inlaw do

Posted Images

i have spent a day with a certain elite unit watching their dogs work they mostly use cz shephards and f$%k me you wouldnt want to be on the wrong end.they import them from the continent and have to be the most impressive dogs ive ever seen.looks like a bigger malinois but racier than a gsd.

one dog had seven confirmed kills!!

any one got any pics of there akitas on here if yer have one love these always seem placid on the lead.always had bull breeds but fancy one of these next as a guard just the hair that puts me off in the house!

my brother has an american akita-he will drag you across the road if he sees a smack/amphet head he just f****n hates them-any 1 pissed and loud will have it-100% in the house around the kids-YOU wouldnt climb over the fence mark my words-when i go round to grab a lurcher or terrier to use-i make sure my bro or his missis got hold of him-he has seen me neally everyday for the last 5/6 yrs and i dont trust the f****r :yes: atb bobby

• Like 1