Hunter96 ???

I offered to go over with him but was spun a web..........shit his nest now. :thumbs:

thats why i wanted to find out mate as i knew you gave him the chance he should have taken it with both hands!!!!!!

Such is life.....we live and learn.

I offered to go over with him but was spun a web..........shit his nest now. :thumbs:

thats why i wanted to find out mate as i knew you gave him the chance he should have taken it with both hands!!!!!!
i did mate i was looking to go down. But john didnt believe me thought i was pulling his leg. (i can see why) but my old mans coming home tomorrow hopefully we can go down there.

i did mate i was looking to go down. But john didnt believe me thought i was pulling his leg. (i can see why) but my old mans coming home tomorrow hopefully we can go down there.

Listen kid you gave me a wrong number then a wrong postcode ! If I'd bought a dodgy dog I'd at least know where it came from.

Game Over. :whistling: ... :bye:

Listen kid you gave me a wrong number then a wrong postcode ! If I'd bought a dodgy dog I'd at least know where it came from.

Game Over. :whistling: ... :bye:

i know mate it is my fault not denying, i offerd tp send you a pic of the bill. And i did apolgise for my typing errors.