5 Favourite Things As A Kid (None Hunting)

I was a real tomboy so...12 yr old approx

1) I was OBBSESSED with animals of farthing wood :boogy:

2) Mucking about with my mates horse

3) Nesting

4) Encouraging my mother to get pissed so i could sneak out at the crack of dawn with my dog n watch wildlife down the woods n fields - These days id be murdered but hey ho

5) Been a outcast cos when other lasses was pissing about with make up n hair crimpers i was in ripped jeans climbing trees, nesting n sat on a rock at 5am watching for foxes, and anything else that moved....i nearly weed with excitment when i spotted my first Great Spotted Woodpecker!!! :thumbs: Now i wee with excitment when i spot any pecker :icon_redface:

• Like 1

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what a c**t you were

Sorted that for you..........

Climbing trees an making dens across the fields   Swimming in the rivers an ponds   Getting on your bikes with a ruck sack full off snare wire catapults fishing tackle an all sorts o

I was a real tomboy so...12 yr old approx

1) I was OBBSESSED with animals of farthing wood :boogy:

2) Mucking about with my mates horse

3) Nesting

4) Encouraging my mother to get pissed so i could sneak out at the crack of dawn with my dog n watch wildlife down the woods n fields - These days id be murdered but hey ho

5) Been a outcast cos when other lasses was pissing about with make up n hair crimpers i was in ripped jeans climbing trees, nesting n sat on a rock at 5am watching for foxes, and anything else that moved....i nearly weed with excitment when i spotted my first Great Spotted Woodpecker!!! :thumbs: Now i wee with excitment when i spot any pecker :icon_redface:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: