Schemers..peddlers And Grasses

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats as much of a c**ts trick as stealing a dog off someone, you may not have much money, not live in a palace, but you must always have your word, dont give it lightly, and always stand by it when g

What happened too the Gentleman agreement........!! Word dont stand for fcuk all theses days !!     A man anit got his word. He's got f**k all

see its goons like you who question my morals when you cant even be arsed to read all the facts...read the facts of the case then judge me eh?

Mistake made never to be repeated lol......but here's a scenario for you.....if i'd have put the bitch in the for sale section as a 100% fox bitch(which she was) for strong money..how many of you would have said "good luck with the sale" etc etc..im betting most of you..as it was she was shite on rabbits lol and i didnt need another fox retriever tbh.....so doin the decent thing i offered her for free then got bit on the arse...what wrankles more than owt else is the fact that i was threatened with the police and other authorities all for the simple reason of wanting to know what the craic was with said bitch..like i say lesson learned the hard way ....was more of a message to everyone never to have dealings with the other person but it seems to have backfired and been made into a slanging match of my morals and judgements of people...regards to all who replied :thumbs:

• Like 4

Mistake made never to be repeated lol......but here's a scenario for you.....if i'd have put the bitch in the for sale section as a 100% fox bitch(which she was) for strong money..how many of you would have said "good luck with the sale" etc etc..im betting most of you..as it was she was shite on rabbits lol and i didnt need another fox retriever tbh.....so doin the decent thing i offered her for free then got bit on the arse...what wrankles more than owt else is the fact that i was threatened with the police and other authorities all for the simple reason of wanting to know what the craic was with said bitch..like i say lesson learned the hard way ....was more of a message to everyone never to have dealings with the other person but it seems to have backfired and been made into a slanging match of my morals and judgements of people...regards to all who replied :thumbs:

i dont think you have to explain yourself to any one i think it was a decent thing you done for someone but unfortunatly you got shit on unlucky mate ;)

• Like 6

why get rid of a good dog...........? ( cant be arsed to read the hole thread)

see its goons like you who question my morals when you cant even be arsed to read all the facts...read the facts of the case then judge me eh?

• Like 11