Unique Leather Collar For Bulldoug

hi lads and lases i made this very unique collar for my bull x i know this will not be to everyones taste for a dog collar and is not realy practical when out lamping thats for sure in these pics its not finished it needs to be lined and have padding on the underside due to the brass turret hears a few specs of it the base is 2 1/2" wide with a 1 1/2" stip at the front it has big brass buckles and keepers eather side and the only stiching on this is to hold the buckles and keepers in place the strap at the front does all the holding this is the 2nd one i have done with the strap doing the holding midnight has the 1st well hears a few pics

060220131174_zpseaed004d.jpg

060220131175_zpsbc0a4bd7.jpg

060220131178_zps4cf668e2.jpg

060220131179_zpsbd5bb11c.jpg

070220131180_zps1b13d3fa.jpg

070220131182_zps7e73f68f.jpg

070220131183_zps4904d086.jpg

Thanks a lot guys socks the thinest part is 1 1/2" wide at the front is this what you mean pal she gets worked with a collar of that size so that won't bother her if ya onabout the turret there is a round plate on the back and won't pull through I tide up the collar to day and 3 of us was pulling it and dint budge it mate

Not criticising the collar mate its a stunner but I would have thought that for comfort wise it would have been better to have the thickest part of the collar around the throat area where all the pressure is when the dog pulls ..... However as I said a stunning looking well made collar .........

Not criticising the collar mate its a stunner but I would have thought that for comfort wise it would have been better to have the thickest part of the collar around the throat area where all the pressure is when the dog pulls ..... However as I said a stunning looking well made collar ......... csan see where thou gh coming from the d link for the lead would be betta on ta slim piece a leather . ALL THE SAME CRACKING CRAFTMANSHIP . ATB BUNNYS.