14 Month Old Coursing Bred Dog Pic Added

See that puts people off IMO. Ya theres a tiral but come here and ill take you too a place where theres fcuk all and hopefully you take it as youve traveled all this way.....

Since you dont have any game maybe a months trial away pay half on pick up and half when trials up if it works out?

How about if he gives a years worth of dog food ,and a guarantee it will be world beater ?

Christ sake give him a break I haven't seen this dog run , but have seen it, it's in good condition, and it is well bred, he has told no lies here.Talk about suspicious minds.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is advertised as a coursing bred dog, which it is. He never suggested it couldn't do other things ,in fact he stated what it can do in an honest post. He's prepared to give a trial on bunnies, b

Maybe because it's a coursing dog and a lot of lads wouldn't call rabbits much of a test/trial? I think it sounds like an honest sale at a fair price, it's upto the buyer to do the right checks when t

It would cost more in decent food to get a dog to that age DUMB BOLLOX plus the lad said you can trial run it!!! what more do you feckin want you messing prick's

Posted Images

Must be lucky in Somerset f***ing game every where...good luck finding dog a home and hope it doesn't end up with one of the moaning muppets on here

why dont you buy the dog then?you never know the guy might push the money back in your hand?then you can go place a few bets that the guys dog will run anyone elses to the ground etc etc etc :D:whistling:

Cause I don't need a dog thanks candle in the wind... If you want a run offers still there matey!!

a might take you up on that offer :) but my dogs nails are like eagles claws at the the moment,and they aint been out the kennel for months.and they are riddled with fleas,and have really bad loss of hair on their backs and other places,and contantly lopping etc etc.they need worming desperatley as well as they are really really thin.but bare with me till i get all this sorted ok mate?1 of my dogs is already doing really well.took him out last night and believe it or not,he took 3 out of 3 road kills,and 1 of them was a bazil brush if you know what i mean? ;) hope this does'nt worry you?am not going to slag you off if you decide to back down or anything ok?i fully understand :whistling: keep your money and i might have a pup spare when i decide to breed ;) and between you and me.there's no names or blood in my dogs :thumbs: heinz x back street lurcher but shhhhh :D

Well done your dog caught three outa three at night you must be over the moon with him mate!, same as last time some block was trying to sell a dog and you pipe up like a moaning old woman. If you want the dog go get it and have a see what ya think if not keep your pokey nose out of other people's business!! That is all I am saying

See that puts people off IMO. Ya theres a tiral but come here and ill take you too a place where theres fcuk all and hopefully you take it as youve traveled all this way.....

Since you dont have any game maybe a months trial away pay half on pick up and half when trials up if it works out?

i kno mate but im just trying to be honest. i can show them the dog running rabbits but why would you wanna see the dog running rabbits.

so basically on 1 breath yr willing to give trial,but on the next your saying,why would anyone want to see the dog running rabbits? :hmm: hmmm

Maybe because it's a coursing dog and a lot of lads wouldn't call rabbits much of a test/trial? I think it sounds like an honest sale at a fair price, it's upto the buyer to do the right checks when they go and see it, not for everyone on here to break the guys balls for trying to find a home for a dog he doesn't have the game for.

yeah it might be a coursing dog,but its been on the lamp and it retrieves :yes: someone might be wanting the dog just for the lamping and the retrieving,and the fact its been broken to live stock?so basically if its a coursing dog it should be sold as a coursing or day time dog then? :thumbs:

It is advertised as a coursing bred dog, which it is. He never suggested it couldn't do other things ,in fact he stated what it can do in an honest post.

He's prepared to give a trial on bunnies, but hasn't got the game for any other trial.

Maybe a prospective buyer might be interested enough , to run other quarry on their permission if the lad is agreeable ? The lad's been up front ,and all he gets are divs, who have no intention of buying the dog , ripping into him for their entertainment. From where I stand, they are mugging themselves not him.

• Like 6

i kno mate but im just trying to be honest. i can show them the dog running rabbits but why would you wanna see the dog running rabbits.

so basically on 1 breath yr willing to give trial,but on the next your saying,why would anyone want to see the dog running rabbits? :hmm: hmmm

Maybe because it's a coursing dog and a lot of lads wouldn't call rabbits much of a test/trial? I think it sounds like an honest sale at a fair price, it's upto the buyer to do the right checks when they go and see it, not for everyone on here to break the guys balls for trying to find a home for a dog he doesn't have the game for.

yeah it might be a coursing dog,but its been on the lamp and it retrieves :yes: someone might be wanting the dog just for the lamping and the retrieving,and the fact its been broken to live stock?so basically if its a coursing dog it should be sold as a coursing or day time dog then? :thumbs:

It is advertised as a coursing bred dog, which it is. He never suggested it couldn't do other things ,in fact he stated what it can do in an honest post.

He's prepared to give a trial on bunnies, but hasn't got the game for any other trial.

Maybe a prospective buyer might be interested enough , to run other quarry on their permission if the lad is agreeable ? The lad's been up front ,and all he gets are divs, who have no intention of buying the dog , ripping into him for their entertainment. From where I stand, they are mugging themselves not him.

1 major point>>>>>>> it was other folk on here that suggested the trial :thumbs: shall we all just ask no questions and give folk what they want for their dogs?and if it goes wrong can we give the good guys on here a shout to sort it out for us? :cray: reality check :yes:

How about if he gives a years worth of dog food ,and a guarantee it will be world beater ?

Christ sake give him a break I haven't seen this dog run , but have seen it, it's in good condition, and it is well bred, he has told no lies here.Talk about suspicious minds.

You trying too tell me alarm bells dont ring when you see a 14 month old saplin for sale in Feb cause lack of game. C'mon ffs

The man offered a trial NO one can say anything about that. Go see it if you like it buy it simple........... From the pic its actually a nice type and in decent nick i never once said it werent, Hope the dog gets sorted and put somewhere he'll get worked..

Or throw a yrs worthof food in and ill pick it tomorrow for a gift if you want lol

• Like 1

Just call the guy up and talk to him ask the right questions and you'll get the answers then if you are keen go see the dog and take it out........easy as that then you don't end up ruining post.......but I take it you a hunting life know it all and have the best Heinz dogs on here so I will leave you to rant on at every one selling dogs

Well done your dog caught three outa three at night you must be over the moon with him mate!, same as last time some block was trying to sell a dog and you pipe up like a moaning old woman. If you want the dog go get it and have a see what ya think if not keep your pokey nose out of other people's business!! That is all I am saying

errrrrm excuse me mr rabbit ....when someone writes..i am selling my lurcher for £100.00 to cover vet bills after it met my jack russel for the first time???it kind uh makes me think the guy was irresponsible ok :yes: and the rest that was wrote was mainly what i call standing my ground with some certain comments that were aimed my way....i thought i did really well to be honest.me against all the big time wanna be gangsters at the time :) basiaclly if someone gives me shite,i drop a lorry load on them.so dont even bother raking over old ground :nono: or al kick off :signthankspin::lol:

• Like 1

Just call the guy up and talk to him ask the right questions and you'll get the answers then if you are keen go see the dog and take it out........easy as that then you don't end up ruining post.......but I take it you a hunting life know it all and have the best Heinz dogs on here so I will leave you to rant on at every one selling dogs

here man small boy,me and me pals went to scotland to trial a dog for the same money £250.00 and the guy said oh aye it does this and it does that etc etc we travelled from newcastle to dumpfries basically to see a camel that was blowing after a couple of runs.and when it did eventually catch the dog laid down killed the rabbit and had a good long rest hahaha in a nut shell the dog were'nt worth £25.oo .the kid used his mams washing line as a fekin slip lead lol but in his defence the dog was pie lines hahaha could'nt fill a pie that dog :thumbdown:

if someone got perrmission on land with other quarry im upfor it.

1 major point>>>>>>> it was other folk on here that suggested the trial :thumbs: shall we all just ask no questions and give folk what they want for their dogs?and if it goes wrong can we give the good guys on here a shout to sort it out for us? :cray: reality check

The lads offered a trial.

Asking pertinent and relevant questions is perfectly acceptable .Ripping into the lad is not.

If you aren't interested in the dog, why make yourself busy with negative innuendos about it, and his advert? Reality check? That's a laugh, internet bullying is more like it.

1 major point>>>>>>> it was other folk on here that suggested the trial :thumbs: shall we all just ask no questions and give folk what they want for their dogs?and if it goes wrong can we give the good guys on here a shout to sort it out for us? :cray: reality check

The lads offered a trial.

Asking pertinent and relevant questions is perfectly acceptable .Ripping into the lad is not.

If you aren't interested in the dog, why make yourself busy with negative innuendos about it, and his advert? Reality check? That's a laugh, internet bullying is more like it.

hope the trial goes well and the potential buyer is over the moon with this dog :thumbs: right lads brilawn is selling a pup 6 adverts up for a £100.00 lets gooo get em :laugh::laugh:

1 major point>>>>>>> it was other folk on here that suggested the trial :thumbs: shall we all just ask no questions and give folk what they want for their dogs?and if it goes wrong can we give the good guys on here a shout to sort it out for us? :cray: reality check :yes:

here man small boy,me and me pals went to scotland to trial a dog for the same money £250.00 and the guy said oh aye it does this and it does that etc etc we travelled from newcastle to dumpfries basically to see a camel that was blowing after a couple of runs.and when it did eventually catch the dog laid down killed the rabbit and had a good long rest hahaha in a nut shell the dog were'nt worth £25.oo .the kid used his mams washing line as a fekin slip lead lol but in his defence the dog was pie lines hahaha could'nt fill a pie that dog :thumbdown:

Fair enough and not meaning to have a go! Shame about the Scotland trip. I understand there are a lot of chancres out there but I just think its up to the person who is buying the dog to do there research.. If you do ever find your self in Somerset send me a pm and will go out with the dogs. No money just fun. Snatch

I love it how half the people who comment on here have no intention of buying the animal. Looks a good honest post and your getting a dog with a lot of work put in for less than puppy money.

Well a few of has been on here long enough too know that a 14 month old dog anit getting passed on for nothing. Most times its been tried and its SHIT and then sold on the merry go round as come on who anit going too try it daytime/nighttime and make his mind up and pass it on too the next divvy . If you cant see that fact then poor you ffs

And you wonder why people dont say nothing......................................................................................

Maybe your right but maybe your wrong and the guy is genuine, maybe you have spent a bit too long on here, with over 5000 posts you must be housebound or something. All I am saying is if you dont want to buy the dog why make stupid comments, try getting out and doing a bit of hunting its lovely out there honest

• Like 1