14 Month Old Coursing Bred Dog Pic Added

Must be lucky in Somerset f***ing game every where...good luck finding dog a home and hope it doesn't end up with one of the moaning muppets on here

why dont you buy the dog then?you never know the guy might push the money back in your hand?then you can go place a few bets that the guys dog will run anyone elses to the ground etc etc etc :D:whistling:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is advertised as a coursing bred dog, which it is. He never suggested it couldn't do other things ,in fact he stated what it can do in an honest post. He's prepared to give a trial on bunnies, b

Maybe because it's a coursing dog and a lot of lads wouldn't call rabbits much of a test/trial? I think it sounds like an honest sale at a fair price, it's upto the buyer to do the right checks when t

It would cost more in decent food to get a dog to that age DUMB BOLLOX plus the lad said you can trial run it!!! what more do you feckin want you messing prick's

Posted Images

I love it how half the people who comment on here have no intention of buying the animal. Looks a good honest post and your getting a dog with a lot of work put in for less than puppy money.

Well a few of has been on here long enough too know that a 14 month old dog anit getting passed on for nothing. Most times its been tried and its SHIT and then sold on the merry go round as come on who anit going too try it daytime/nighttime and make his mind up and pass it on too the next divvy . If you cant see that fact then poor you ffs

And you wonder why people dont say nothing......................................................................................

your obviously from my neck of the woods tiny :yes: go through it with a fine tooth comb :thumbs: been a few supposedly genuine dogs sold on here,then the buyer coming back on here fekin livid for what ever reason?anyone selling a coarsing or lurcher dog will undoubtedly get the moans and groans and the 1000 questions :yes: its all part and parcel :thumbs: only way is let the dog do the talking.

I love it how half the people who comment on here have no intention of buying the animal. Looks a good honest post and your getting a dog with a lot of work put in for less than puppy money.

Well a few of has been on here long enough too know that a 14 month old dog anit getting passed on for nothing. Most times its been tried and its SHIT and then sold on the merry go round as come on who anit going too try it daytime/nighttime and make his mind up and pass it on too the next divvy . If you cant see that fact then poor you ffs

And you wonder why people dont say nothing......................................................................................

your obviously from my neck of the woods tiny :yes: go through it with a fine tooth comb :thumbs: been a few supposedly genuine dogs sold on here,then the buyer coming back on here fekin livid for what ever reason?anyone selling a coarsing or lurcher dog will undoubtedly get the moans and groans and the 1000 questions :yes: its all part and parcel :thumbs: only way is let the dog do the talking.

Thats it i think it should be mandatry. ANY dog for sale should come with

Price

Trial

Anything other than that should be deleted. Its hard enough in this game without anything eles IMO

Thats it i think it should be mandatry. ANY dog for sale should come with

Price

Trial

Anything other than that should be deleted. Its hard enough in this game without anything eles IMO

try before you buy is the way forward :thumbs: to many trying to pull fast ones :yes:

i dont mind giving trial with dog. but trial at what as ive already said im struggling to find the game the dogs bred for. the price is cheep for what he is and the time and effort ive put in to him. im just trying to do the right thing for the dog. its not fair he not getting the running he needs.

i live in kent and the fella not lyin about the lack of game thats why i dont keep running dogs any more and you can spend a fair few hours drivin about to get a run let alone test ya animals

i hear what your saying>>>> but if its that bad and you cant get enough runs for your dogs etc.then why keep 2 pups back? and why wait till they are 14 or 16 month before you realise>>>> oh there's not enough game round here for my 2 dogs,a think a will sell 1 :hmm: surely he would of known long before the dog got to the age that its at now yeah? :yes: just my opinion of( course) :yes:

the flip side of the coin is this when i see young adults for sale at this time of year they didnt make the grade JMHO

• Like 1

i dont mind giving trial with dog. but trial at what as ive already said im struggling to find the game the dogs bred for. the price is cheep for what he is and the time and effort ive put in to him. im just trying to do the right thing for the dog. its not fair he not getting the running he needs.

i live in kent and the fella not lyin about the lack of game thats why i dont keep running dogs any more and you can spend a fair few hours drivin about to get a run let alone test ya animals

i hear what your saying>>>> but if its that bad and you cant get enough runs for your dogs etc.then why keep 2 pups back? and why wait till they are 14 or 16 month before you realise>>>> oh there's not enough game round here for my 2 dogs,a think a will sell 1 :hmm: surely he would of known long before the dog got to the age that its at now yeah? :yes: just my opinion of( course) :yes:

the flip side of the coin is this when i see young adults for sale at this time of year they didnt make the grade JMHO

CAP THE CAMEL :yes::thumbs:

ill let the dog do the talking and shut up you stupid no it all c##ts up that wouldnt no a good dog if bit you on the nose. the dogs worth every penny and more, you see dogs from simaliar breeding at that age goin for 3 or 4 times that money but if iwas askin that price no would say any thing would they

Must be lucky in Somerset f***ing game every where...good luck finding dog a home and hope it doesn't end up with one of the moaning muppets on here

why dont you buy the dog then?you never know the guy might push the money back in your hand?then you can go place a few bets that the guys dog will run anyone elses to the ground etc etc etc :D:whistling:

Cause I don't need a dog thanks candle in the wind... If you want a run offers still there matey!!

Someone asked why keep the dog to the age it is before selling it?, might be the guy was deliberating which to keep, might be deep down he didn't want to part with either.

IMO, if you can walk out with that dog, it's in good nick, vaccinated, wormed, chases catches and carries back jumping fences along the way and has good recall, broken to stock, all of which the guy selling assures us it is, then that's a cheap dog.

• Like 1

well if there is no game there why cant you go abit futher out

to be honest it looks a nice dog but u can tell it dosent get the running it needs

whats the breading? saluki x?

i do go further mate but its affording 40 note for fuel every week

dam double joeyxdancer father to daughter mating and the sire is out of gambler on sire side and boss dog on dam side.

hope this makes sense

well if there is no game there why cant you go abit futher out

to be honest it looks a nice dog but u can tell it dosent get the running it needs

whats the breading? saluki x?

i do go further mate but its affording 40 note for fuel every week

dam double joeyxdancer father to daughter mating and the sire is out of gambler on sire side and boss dog on dam side.

hope this makes sense

who had the joeyxdancer dog ?