Black Hares Wheres It Gone ???????????

posted a topic up last night on some pure black hares id seen and its gone why ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

If you dont realise then your thicker than I thought for even posting the OP in the first place. :thumbs:

posted a topic up last night on some pure black hares id seen and its gone why ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

because hare hunting lif illegal in the uk, havnt you notice no one pus pics up of them?

because hare hunting lif illegal in the uk, havnt you notice no one pus pics up of them?

did you get your money back lad ?

Are you a mod RM?

Can't you read? Does it say "moderator" baw?

Ohhh touchy lol. Where would it say moderator? I'm on an iPhone in mobile mode

I was expecting a smart arse remark so I was a bit blunt, lol sorry!

The OP stated about black hares, and there whereabouts even down to where they hang around, which is plain idiotic!! Been on holiday this week, never have I used that report button so much!! :laugh:

Are you a mod RM?

Should say Wannabee Mod :yes:

Cheers, D.

Not at all. Just a concerned member, airing my views, if I think a thread should be locked or deleted I'll voice my opinion and/or hit the report button, just like others should/do, but if it's getting on people's tits I'll stop, it makes no difference to me. :thumbs:

Are you a mod RM?

Ohhh touchy lol. Where would it say moderator? I'm on an iPhone in mobile mode
I was expecting a smart arse remark so I was a bit blunt, lol sorry!

The OP stated about black hares, and there whereabouts even down to where they hang around, which is plain idiotic!! Been on holiday this week, never have I used that report button so much!! :laugh:

where was they lol
  • Like 2

did you get your money back lad ?
hopefully going down today mate, i havent spoke to johnyboy48 today but hopefully we can sort somethig out:)