Money Back

he had it put down yesterday. was for the best i think.

i agree mate i thought it was for the best put him out of his suffering.

have you even found out what disease was?? cant see how the dog was so sick yet nobody diagnosed it?? :hmm:

Ive been trying to get hold of the lad since about 1oclock yesterday but he just turned his phone off now

i'm sure vets now a days have tests for parvo?? Yet they let a dog out of there vetinary with no diagnosis,, so if the RSPCA or police comes across this dog they investigate in to dog,, your first words is I've had him to vets..

They go to vets to see if this is true the vet has also let this dog walk out he's now also guna get done for cruelty to animals,,,,as you said your self you had money issues the dog would of been put down there in there if he was as bad as you make out to be...

So whats the story here are you pulling our legs :hmm::hmm::hmm:

Story isn't adding up to me at all :whistling:

FFS! Not this again. The longer you leave it, the less chance you have of getting your dough back. For a poxy £70, I`d cut my losses and learn my lesson. If the lad is in the dog game for the long haul, the worlds a circle, he`ll see the blagger again, maybe in real favourable circumstance`s :whistling:

Ive been trying to get hold of the lad since about 1oclock yesterday but he just turned his phone off now

i'm sure vets now a days have tests for parvo?? Yet they let a dog out of there vetinary with no diagnosis,, so if the RSPCA or police comes across this dog they investigate in to dog,, your first words is I've had him to vets..

They go to vets to see if this is true the vet has also let this dog walk out he's now also guna get done for cruelty to animals,,,,as you said your self you had money issues the dog would of been put down there in there if he was as bad as you make out to be...

So whats the story here are you pulling our legs :hmm::hmm::hmm:

Story isn't adding up to me at all :whistling:

yepp caught me mate i made it all up. I havent got all the recipts in my house, i havnt got pictures of him on my phone and tomorrow im gunna go to some random house with johnyboy48 just soo i could get some comments on a forum, how did u ever find out mate? You must be a really clever lad.

FFS! Not this again. The longer you leave it, the less chance you have of getting your dough back. For a poxy £70, I`d cut my losses and learn my lesson. If the lad is in the dog game for the long haul, the worlds a circle, he`ll see the blagger again, maybe in real favourable circumstance`s :whistling:

it wasnt me who started this one mate, just someone asking if i had my money back. It wasnt just £70 mate because the vet charge me 30 quid just to do the tests and a further 52 quid to have him put down. Soo il try and get back all the money i can.

We're you from are you near Swansea r up west il take ya if ya not to far away from me we're did you get the dog what area and sorry to here about your pup

naa mate im awhile away from swansea i live in the valleys in sout wales (blackwood). Cheers any way.