Irish Lads

same shit i had to put up with,a few different cars/vans.i was happy I got the numbers of some of them........ALL OF THE REG'S WERE FALSE.its a common practice when up to no good.they'd park in the same place every time which told me they were passing on info to each other cause it were a few different blokes each time,theres a lot of them involved scent and the next time it could be a jeep or a van so dont expect the same car to be used again.keep vigilant,as jerry adams once said''THEY HAVENT GONE AWAY YOU KNOW''

i live in a cul se sac pal co id see most cars etc passing up ,all i can do is wait and see if they come back and iv two shells here with their names on it if they try enter my property

they could be watching ur place for days ie see when you are leaving and coming back....they are the scum of the earth but the will be one step ahead of the homeower fact..!!

They stopped outside my place few weeks back, asked if we were selling dog trailer... had to move me trailer to a different location but recognised the 2 knackers within the car as belonging to a nearby town. Glad they stopped as its a good indicator to be watchfull