When Is Lucas And Buldoser Running

Guest Chancey

Surly there must be more long ears in England,over here you be looking all over the place and I can't find that many,have to walk a long time to find them and then wires gate hedges lol,

lofty makin excuse mate jb had the chance to run bulldozer on half a dozen hares and he kacked in his pants

why he had a run in hand

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

who objected surley its only fair to give the man the chance to run his third in the morning thats what the sport is about.

the other sites a private one its not right to bring posts from over there onto here if that sort of things going to happen then lads wont feel comfortable posting about their days out if they think i

Good luck to both dogs,, stop all the highp lads and let men and dogs get about their buisness in piece,and who bothers on here who wins both dogs prove themself week in week out in the field, and aga

2 out 3 not bad but not out of this world i must say way to much hype for two dogs thats doing 2 out 3 and y not run the 4th

not about hype bulldozer ran 2 done 2 Lucas ran 3 done 2 jb walked permission twice was no more hares on the land even told jm he cud pick where he ran and pick his third run for him and they wouldn't allow him to poach his last run In fact jb said he wud stay and run his third in morning they also objected they were on the run
LIAR
if I'm lying y was the 3rd not ran?? I was there and anybody who wants that backed up call lofty of jb there's no other reason the match wasn't finished the bulldozer should have been given his 3rd poaching or permission wat does it matter but he wasn't given the chance we all know y don't we!!

it took jb 6 hours to run his first lofty stop makin excuses mate jb was to nervous to slip bulldozer

2 out 3 not bad but not out of this world i must say way to much hype for two dogs thats doing 2 out 3 and y not run the 4th

not about hype bulldozer ran 2 done 2 Lucas ran 3 done 2 jb walked permission twice was no more hares on the land even told jm he cud pick where he ran and pick his third run for him and they wouldn't allow him to poach his last run In fact jb said he wud stay and run his third in morning they also objected they were on the run
didnt jb kill his first 15 yard on plough mate?
didn't Lucas kill his first duffer on stubble? The only good hare he ran all day he missed lol cudnt do a thing [BANNED TEXT] it it will be online tomoz for all to see lmao excuses we both kno the truth

LIAR
if I'm lying y was the 3rd not ran?? I was there and anybody who wants that backed up call lofty of jb there's no other reason the match wasn't finished the bulldozer should have been given his 3rd poaching or permission wat does it matter but he wasn't given the chance we all know y don't we!!

why didnt jb slip in the same field Lucas killed his second the hare was in the seat but jb was to scared stop makin excuses ye are a disgrace

LIAR
it took jb 6 hours to run his first lofty stop makin excuses mate jb was to nervous to slip bulldozer
He never slipped on 2! Both long slips going towards cover that's sensible not nervous!! If u boys gave him the chance to run his third we all kno wat wuda happened that's the whole reason U didn't allow it!

didnt jb kill his first 15 yard on plough mate?

didn't Lucas kill his first duffer on stubble? The only good hare he ran all day he missed lol cudnt do a thing [BANNED TEXT] it it will be online tomoz for all to see lmao excuses we both kno the truth

on the FieldandFen forum it say lucas missed his second an killed his third

excuse after excuse the result is a draw he didnt slip on 6 hares ffs one was 50 yards out in front of him and he wouldnt slip the man is a plough basher anyone give a grand for a service of this dogs is mental he has feet like a pancake ffs all taped up and shite lol

how come you aint havin t bones with us tonight shot off like the cowards ye are lol

coz we ain't happy like ur to say u drew lol but if i owned that dog guess id b happy [BANNED TEXT] a draw and wuda tried my best not to have lucas rep crushed on his first match lol u didn't allow the man to run his last hare backward boy!!