Dirty Little B****ds!!!

The lad that sold the dog might not of known, dogs are brought or given to a "good home" to be sold on again.

He started a thread asking where to get a dog last month all advice was to take your time,buyer beware and all that,no helping some lads.
This lad don't even have the money to have a dog treated at a vet yet,lads are all ready finding him a new one.
If theres such thing as reincarnation id rather come back as a fox than a dog ,especially a lurcher.

Edited by weasle
  • Like 3

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hunter96 did you go to the lads house to pick the dog up?   I'm down the road come pick me up and I'll go with you to get your money back or whatever.

son, sorry about the dog. but i will gave you my advice, for what its worth. dont get another, stick with your whippet pup and spend all your time with it, put ebery effort into training, exercising a

mushroom,you still got that dog?the one you posted about.that be a nice wee dog for this lad.as for the sick one.i dont think much of your vet,he should have told you straight.it wont survive and its

Posted Images

The hole thing sounds a bit funny :hmm: if you ask me but if true the lad that sold you the dog needs shot and the vet should be reported for negligence but if you have made this up u need help

this is why i said no jokes in the title! You are a f***ing joke mate. When i dog gets put down they give you the papers il take a pic and post it if a low life like you really cares that much.

WOW bring it down a notch! Get the dog sorted and take everything from there ok. I would definately take Johnny up on his offer, cnuts like this need a wee chap at the door :thumbs:

something a tad sniffy here lads

hunter96`s content

Posted 19 January 2013 - 09:04 PM

Ive got a yuong whippet and for some reason he dosent run on the
lamp he can spot the rabbits but just watches them go by, i havnt got a
older than that can show him what to do. Ive had him playing with a few
dead one i have caught in the day tha didnt cahnge anyrhing

Posted 29 January 2013 - 05:52 PM

Im from newbridge & ive got a bull grey and a whippet pup!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 04:57 PM

Picked up new lurcher yesterday and he stuffed his face all day it
was like he hadent eat in ages but today he hasent ate a single thing
any ideas why?

The hole thing sounds a bit funny :hmm: if you ask me but if true the lad that sold you the dog needs shot and the vet should be reported for negligence but if you have made this up u need help

this is why i said no jokes in the title! You are a f***ing joke mate. When i dog gets put down they give you the papers il take a pic and post it if a low life like you really cares that much.

Look mate it is no joking matter the welfare of any animal should be the utmost importance. There are alot of men on here trying to help you out and as I said if true the boy that sold you the dog is a c**t for doing that .But get done of your high horse and pull your neck in

Look mate it is no joking matter the welfare of any animal should be the utmost importance. There are alot of men on here trying to help you out and as I said if true the boy that sold you the dog is a c**t for doing that .But get done of your high horse and pull your neck in

Bloody hell Paulus don't like to jump the gun but keep digging :laugh:

I did notice on his status it mentions a "new dog" that was dated 11th Dec 2012

Benefit of the doubt is a difficult thing on here Hunter96, but don't take it personally :thumbs:

I will say it will help your case a lot if you take Johnny up on his offer, he's respected (not by me :laugh: ) and well liked on here :thumbs:

Bloody hell Paulus don't like to jump the gun but keep digging :laugh:

I did notice on his status it mentions a "new dog" that was dated 11th Dec 2012

Benefit of the doubt is a difficult thing on here Hunter96, but don't take it personally :thumbs:

I will say it will help your case a lot if you take Johnny up on his offer, he's respected (not by me :laugh: ) and well liked on here :thumbs:

dont need to, the dog hes on about now he says in his post he picked up last weekend so between fri 1st and sunday 3rd yet his posts say he had a bull/grey whippet pup on the 29th jan and picked the new pup on the 3rd of feb not to mention the whippet he had in the middle of jan