So, Tell Us, What Are Ye All At In The Veg Garden?

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Few pics of some bits.  

You are right Arry yours look well happy in there In my case it was simply a matter of laziness lol. I use the scaffold netting which was on them but I sort of threw it on. If your going to net y

I think my spuds are going well? Got some corn, some peas and beans going too, all new to this so no idea if they're growing well or not lol

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Black neck said:

They look good arry ,I don't bother wi um no more 2 many get wasted and it gets 2 hot for them ,not this year tho it's pissed down lol

All the neighbours doing nicely out of it Lol. Only about 20 plants but pounds and pounds of them. I am fond of them but not every night.

Cheers Arry

6 minutes ago, Arry said:

All the neighbours doing nicely out of it Lol. Only about 20 plants but pounds and pounds of them. I am fond of them but not every night.

Cheers Arry

I.like them but everybody grows them so can't even give them away  I used to sell them 2 a mate that had a little shop but he retired selfish fecker was only 80 ffs

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...