So, Tell Us, What Are Ye All At In The Veg Garden?

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Few pics of some bits.  

Picked what I could salvage of the green toms for some chutney better than wasting them tonight.     Not impressed with me cabbage     few bits for dinner. Bean are delicious at the mo

Had an hour on the plots today dug first spuds ( not the best but sure they be tasty, pulled a few beets to culled a cross bread pigeon from my loft , while we was there I swapped some eggs for a turn

Posted Images

3 hours ago, terryd said:

Not watered nothing yet but plan to give things a good soaking at weekend.No rain on the forcast at all :( First picking of runners all ways the best 

Yeah no rain for few days yet,I’ve not been watering everyday  as trying to create stronger plants and not bother with tending weak/poor performers .

First lot of runner beans picked and shall be having them with dinner this evening. New spuds, Charlotte, carrots, broad beans, garlic, th3 runner beans and a home made pie. Absolutely the best. Jok.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, jok said:

First lot of runner beans picked and shall be having them with dinner this evening. New spuds, Charlotte, carrots, broad beans, garlic, th3 runner beans and a home made pie. Absolutely the best. Jok.

Good stuff jok what  is in the pie ?

44 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Remember years ago looking out kitchen window and seeing one of our dogs shaking a growbag around and there was tomato plant, growbag plastic and compost flying every where ?

Mine love tons hav caughtbthem helping themselves over the years mrs blaming me and me blaming the mrs and it were the dogs all along lol triffid tumbler no 2 havnt had a ripe one off it yet thers 4 tumblers in the basket looking like a good yield total cost a 1 pound for tom plants 4 quid for basket 10D35346-63D1-4807-8874-AE1D2EA26E77.thumb.jpeg.beb8908347a71c2223a6f5b980addc7e.jpeg

• Like 4