So, Tell Us, What Are Ye All At In The Veg Garden?

On 2/13/2018 at 18:08, forest of dean redneck said:

Been dying to get back down but it's either snowing or raining?

I got to fix window on greenhouse an go buy some seed. 

Did you sort out that little issiue you were having on the allotment f.d.r.

Atb j

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Few pics of some bits.  

You are right Arry yours look well happy in there In my case it was simply a matter of laziness lol. I use the scaffold netting which was on them but I sort of threw it on. If your going to net y

I think my spuds are going well? Got some corn, some peas and beans going too, all new to this so no idea if they're growing well or not lol

Posted Images

Hey up guys . Time to crack on , I can’t read all the previous posts since the site was tinkered with , first full season down the plot this year , and the one  next door has come up , it has a large fruit cage complete with all the fruit bushes . Hoping to take it on , thinking chickens on there to, well I’m starting some seed today onions cabbages,  celeriac, lettuces , can’t remember what else , ?? sun is out so hopefully it’s dried a bit . I’ve two beds left to get straight  . After seeing the link last year in this thread to the Charles dowding no dig you tube channel I was sold so that’s how it is from now on , good luck guys not long now , this was my plot day one last summer , ??

CAB7A754-0D11-45FB-93B6-66C6DB0CD389.jpeg

10 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Been nice up here today,so forked quarter of it over an smashed a rotten shed up ready to take to the tip.

IMG_1060.JPG

Looking good. 

Can't beat a days work. Looking back after a long day prepping and been happy with it.

Spent the day here on the shore then got a nice load if small trees ready for planting tomorrow. 

Then collected some 8 x4 pallets to make new strawberry beds.

Going to be busy lol

Atb j

• Like 1

Iv just put some sweet peas and some tomatoes in the propagator. 

I planted my winter onions and garlic ages ago and they look good. It's just occurred to me though that the soil I planted em in was a bit poor. Is there a fertiliser I should be looking to add? It was my new plot and an old poor bed but I was in a rush to get something in