Sons And Daughter Of Nan

i'm worse than an auld doll, changed my mind that many times, finally ended up with these three, one more than was planned but dog was away for a couple of days, then returned, so he's staying now

28sx5aw.jpg
the bitches
20zo8qb.jpg
the dog

there 3 nice pups

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i'm worse than an auld doll, changed my mind that many times, finally ended up with these three, one more than was planned but dog was away for a couple of days, then returned, so he's staying now  

another couple of them getting a bit of sun this morning, staff pup born the same day.      

been i hard choice but i just can't look past this brindle dog pup , he's staying.        

Posted Images

the pups you kept mate are crackers the dog pup i kept is into everything real messer he is

but wanes have him half mad hes like his sire when was pup glued onto anything that

moved n saying that he stil like that when under the sod ;) im stil findin it hard to send

pictures so gonna get aaron to do it again seen as he nothin better to do lol

the pups you kept mate are crackers the dog pup i kept is into everything real messer he is

but wanes have him half mad hes like his sire when was pup glued onto anything that

moved n saying that he stil like that when under the sod ;) im stil findin it hard to send

pictures so gonna get aaron to do it again seen as he nothin better to do lol

lol nothin better is right mate need to get out and turn a sod til Castro maybe back fill will read this and give me the day off lol send me the pics and il wack them up
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

He is out off Castro to backfills old bitch tess a well proven bitch she must be 8 or so now I have dug to her with back fill since she was 18 mth or so and I've dug to Castro on a good number of times in the past couple of seasons so I'm pretty excited for next season hopefully the blood gels and the pups work out

• 2 weeks later...