Who's Still Doing The Job Now Its Winter Then Lads?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

who was joking??? and its not illegal in NI

Ive been out with my young dog they are really flying now and a few have made him look silly. Hes had a couple though so not too bad. All the best.

If i ever get the luxury of owning a dog,better still one that may come to terms with a long gallop with fair law in winter,then i may drag myself up at some cold,wet and Un Godly hour and test the th

hare season is over in NI :thumbs: me dog caught one :laugh:

ilegal pal shouldnt even say it in a joke :thumbs:

who was joking??? and its not illegal in NI :thumbs:

uk rabbits an rats :yes:

we are not under irish or uk law ...we have our own parliment that decides our laws...

Just wonderin who's still shootin afew hares now the winter is here n the hares are at there best now.

Plenty,most of them in this political climate won,t need to broadcast or seek publicity or cudos from their hunting lifestyle.As soon as i see certain individuals wanting recognition or their 15 minutes of fame,pre ban or not,what a sack of turds that makes them seem to be,then i know their real,often only reason for hunting with a lurcher,is the wrong one.Get the mutt in the field,let it stretch its legs,then,do the same again.

Just wonderin who's still shootin afew hares now the winter is here n the hares are at there best now.

Plenty,most of them in this political climate won,t need to broadcast or seek publicity or cudos from their hunting lifestyle.As soon as i see certain individuals wanting recognition or their 15 minutes of fame,pre ban or not,what a sack of turds that makes them seem to be,then i know their real,often only reason for hunting with a lurcher,is the wrong one.Get the mutt in the field,let it stretch its legs,then,do the same again.

surely people can talk about whatever they want if they want its a hunting forum, if they get banned from site then so be it, and im sure he asked who was shooting which isnt illegal, running them is.

surely people can talk about whatever they want if they want its a hunting forum, if they get banned from site then so be it, and im sure he asked who was shooting which isnt illegal, running them is.

Of course they can,but without the egos and attention seeking,which seems more important to some,as soon as shot and retrieved pops up,or pre ban with a 2 year old dog,then?.nuggets.

My ego morton wat are u on about I ask a ? Nothing else wats ya problem or is it that u havein killed 1 this year lmfao why don't u get up nice n early in the morning go n take ya dog n stretch your dogs legs n take ya gun n all n try n kill 1 n then cum back on here n tell us all abwt it ok morton insted ov strecthin ya fingers on the keyboard atb tintin.