Need Advice On Lurcher Breeds

If your just getting into it I'd ask a decent fella where your from could you go out ferrettin and lampin with him for a while see what you think of it and I'm sure hell put you in right direction what x suit you for the job

• Like 3

a nice deerhound mate, real good in dogs in or out of kennel, loyal and eager to please.They love to work, and trained well are good at their job lol, good luck finding one but dont rush, search about cos you can get some bad ens.

how tall is the kid? a large deerhound x could tow them around when excited,i would said a whippet or whippet x.

just my opinion.

a nice deerhound mate, real good in dogs in or out of kennel, loyal and eager to please.They love to work, and trained well are good at their job lol, good luck finding one but dont rush, search about cos you can get some bad ens.

how tall is the kid? a large deerhound x could tow them around when excited,i would said a whippet or whippet x.

just my opinion.

yeah but the kid gonna grow he doesnt wanna be running a whippet when hes in his teens, not that i got owt against whippets they class dogs but you know yourself once ya get a taste ya want bigger n better a whippet wont cut it once he has sussed it lol, i get your point but train em well it shunt pull, ours dont, my 8 year old walks him and hes spot on, unless he sees summat :boogy: :boogy: :boogy: :boogy: the lad just have to get bulking up lol

should of said deerhound cross lol deerhound would maybe be a bit big, greyhound/deerhound etc ideal imo