Tips For New Hunters.

Okay lads this has probably been done a few times, but I'm sure everyone could benefit off of each other here. So basically I'm wondering what methods and tips people use when our lamping and day coursing. For example wearing camouflage clothing is a basic tip. This idea came to mind due to the amount of different methods me and my friends use when were out. So, what's your advice for new hunters?

wrangler jacket red dm boots 70s style thats us :thumbs:

respect land owners, respect the land, respect the breeding seasons, respect your hounds and treat them well.

don't associate with wankers, loud mouths or dog thieves.

do not under any circumstances entertain the RSPCA or any group like them.

if you intend to do any thing illegal, do not f*****g film it on your mobile phone or any other device, footage wont just affect you, it effects everyone.

dogs are not accessories, do not chop and change them on a whim.

the dog game is full of wankers, develop thick skin.

do not grass on anyone, dont let anyone get away with grassing on you. one mans tout, is every mans tout.

never be ashamed to be a hunter, you will meet a lot of people with very extreme views on hunting, do not give them what they want and start mouthing off. be polite, sincere and put your point across in a intelligent, concise and friendly manner.

take this post and have it pinned in new members section :thumbs:

• Like 3