Lamping Last Night

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had a trip up north last with vin,,, also met up with fuji and frankel,, after a quik chat we wandered off in different directions,,   Well I must have dropped lucky ,, cos withinn 4 or 5 fields I

Here's Dons contribution to the haul..better than nowt I suppose lol..

yep never belive all thats said , them moors an dales are heart in mouth runs at times

Good pics them clipper,

Must say Andy I was surprised what was running around,,, and I never did a 10 th of it,,, none off that top land,,, only got as far as that barn, just befor the track goes up the fell,,, think you know where I mean.

To be honest the dogs not fit enough yet,,, wich is a bit bad on my part considering the time of year,,, only been running bits and bobs local

Probably a big night to be had on there Tomo? Not for us though our mutts ain't fit enough lol ..I'm sure they will put a few to bed tho? Loads round where we park u need to get them sorted with the stinkers or else you'll get kicked off haha..was blowing a good un and the fecking rain got us too just to top it off walking back to the motor..I also seen loads on the grass verges on the road which I've never seen before? Plenty about we need to step on the gas and get em sorted!!

• Like 1