Lamping Last Night

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had a trip up north last with vin,,, also met up with fuji and frankel,, after a quik chat we wandered off in different directions,,   Well I must have dropped lucky ,, cos withinn 4 or 5 fields I

Here's Dons contribution to the haul..better than nowt I suppose lol..

yep never belive all thats said , them moors an dales are heart in mouth runs at times

It was a long day for me and the dog..we had been down Cambridge ferreting all day and then back up the motorway for a quick teatime with the family and then off to meet Tomo.. i was knacked after all the driving and Digging out the Ferrets etc etc..the dog wasnt bouncing to go either.

I was in a quieter spot trying to get my bearings from daytime trips up there..but eventually I found a few and the dog had some very good runs..she missed a few and caught 17..I couldnt find drop off spot so ended up carrying them for ages..( I did fall over backwards at one point ).

The hailstone storm attack was painfull. .. But worth every single needle stab in the face for the pleasure of being high up in God's country doing something rare and special.

Poor old Fuji and Frankel.. I'm sure they would have been hitting a very high score last night if things had gone different.. Don was looking well up for it and with the 16 in the bag before we got started i was thinking they were on for a big night. . . its a right pisser when your gear lets you down.. I must admit the switch in the lightforce lamps is shite...mine is starting to play up. Anyway hard luck lads..But I'm sure you'll make up for it next time.

Thanks Tomo .

I was gutted i felt like putting a stone through the lamp when it happened...

It was a good night considering and great to meet tomo again and finally meet vin.

I walked through my front door and with in 5 mins i went to work i was shattered and I went out on the pop last night so now i am hanging.

It was a good night considering and great to meet tomo again and finally meet vin.

I walked through my front door and with in 5 mins i went to work i was shattered and I went out on the pop last night so now i am hanging.

Oh to be young again,,, make the most of it J,,, cos it won't last forever,,,,lol

• Like 3

Oh to be young again,,, make the most of it J,,, cos it won't last forever,,,,lol

i need the pennys tomo, i am off to the white isle twice this summer... you are more than likely to come both occasions haha

Well done Vin, that's a good shift you and the dog have put in,

Shame about the lamp Fuji/ frankel still a good bag, but sounds like Don was on for a big one...

ATB

Kev

Vin must of had a real knackering day but it's just as well he's only young lol..Tomo is like a fecking pit pony..just lamps and carries heaps of bunnies lol..as for us well we will try to do a wee bit better next time .. there was plenty about so you never know?..75 between us wasn't too bad...just hope that myxi don't wipe the lot out?

• Like 1