Lucas Inka Pups

Muzzled because there are a lot of fallow deer in that area and occasional ramblers. :thumbs:

I'd rather the dog without a muzzle at least then he can grab one and you can pull him off and let it to. With a muzzle on he's just going to continuously chase them and could wind up in a spot of bother?

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My pup 'Rufus' doing well. eating masses playing and sleeping.

Would love all our pups from Lucas X Inka to keep us updated on their progress so lets use this thread. Here is Rooster, our pup we kept out of the litter. Reckon he is now about 18.5 tts at 13 wee

Couple from the weekend. Rooster and Rufus.

Posted Images

no - that doesnt work on this land - take it as tried and tested - this method works best for that land and what i want the dog to do. This has resulted in the fact that he will now break off running after one as he has learnt that he will not be able to grab it when he gets to it so concentrates better on me and other things. It's also handy if you bump into someeone and they say - "i just saw your dog chasing a deer" if the dogs muzzled you can explain that I am desperate not to hurt any wildlife and that they really don't need to call plod. like i said for this patch of land it works and he gets plenty of time with no muzzle elsewhere.

• Like 3

no - that doesnt work on this land - take it as tried and tested - this method works best for that land and what i want the dog to do. This has resulted in the fact that he will now break off running after one as he has learnt that he will not be able to grab it when he gets to it so concentrates better on me and other things. It's also handy if you bump into someeone and they say - "i just saw your dog chasing a deer" if the dogs muzzled you can explain that I am desperate not to hurt any wildlife and that they really don't need to call plod. like i said for this patch of land it works and he gets plenty of time with no muzzle elsewhere.

Fair reply pal

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...