Sorry to correct you again Rocket lol, but what people know as DubDub is actually a brand called Roylan Tubing. It comes in 5 varying degrees of resistance, the orange being the most popular for an easier draw for catapults. The green is a bit more powerful than the orange! :) Have a look here to see the different types of tubing available from Roylan: http://www.physio-med.com/Roylan-Tubing-30.4m.html

Hope that helps a bit!

• Like 1

Sorry to correct you again Rocket lol, but what people know as DubDub is actually a brand called Roylan Tubing. It comes in 5 varying degrees of resistance, the orange being the most popular for an easier draw for catapults. The green is a bit more powerful than the orange! :) Have a look here to see the different types of tubing available from Roylan: http://www.physio-me...bing-30.4m.html

Hope that helps a bit!

Jim I thought the dub dub was fishing elastic .. I use thera band green its got alot more kick than this dub dub .. Ive only used orange in dub dub and it snapped after 20 shots :icon_eek: the thera band green is still shooting 10mm lead ? please could you explain why dub dub snapped so easy Jim as Ive no idear how anyone can rate this dub dub for hunting :whistling: :whistling:

If you want tubes the Dankung 3060 or 4070 takes some beating, user friendly easy pull and it last well, the green dub dub is fairly strong laccy,with a strongish draw, not the easiest stuff if youre just starting IMO. You should try and match your ammo weight to the bands as well, heavy ammo and light bands or heavy bands and light ammo aint the way to go mate.

I have use dankung Its ok it was the thicker round back stuff ,, So dankung could shoot lead all day ,Ive used the thin dankung that needs to be doubbled on heavey ammo anything above 12mm lead is heavy , Ive tryed square black nd also square red Its ok but has not got the kick at thera band gold ,,,But it will last longer ,, Ive tryed thera band green tubes and Its alot better than dankung in the two sizes Ive tryed cant remember the numbers of the dankung,I am wanting to try thera band tube red ,, I am up for any trades swaps or just buy enough red thera band tubes to try ,,It realy does have more kick the thera bands tubes .. Any one up for trades :)

Steve, more or less mate, but not everyone agrees, you wont make heavy bands "work" with light ammo, makes most people shoot a bit erratic, causes handslap and the bands are louder, flats shooters tend to use lighter ammo and its ok even though the bands are powerful, or so im told, i dont use flats? I agree with Mickey, anything over 12mm would be called heavy, im using 1/2" 12.7mm.

Mickey, Ive never tried thera green, ive heard its allright gear though, ive got thera red, my lad likes it, im not so keen, its powerful and seems to last ok, i just cant get on with it? Ill give you some to try mate, we bought 7meters, and only the lads using it,just pm.

that theraband green is great stuff. i got some of micckey.....its a bit hard to draw when doubled up....but single its great.

the double theraband is fine with the lighter ammo. its so versatile.....

i will be trying the flats with the double slit attachment....shooting through the forks next....

i like to try everything.

has anybody tried the pro-active silver? i have one here and its great. quick with the smaller ammo and easy to draw....cheap too.

Also seen reviews on the ASDA bands and theyre supposed to be good. Extremely cheap and comparable to the theraband gold.....

Edited by Blue Pocket Rocket
  • Like 1

is theraband green tubing easy pull/draw i will use 10mm ammo

cheers relic2

I hunt with 10mm ammo :thumbs: It will kill most game easy .. If you put the size of 10mm to a man in comparison to small game? what size would 10mm be to a man :icon_eek::icon_eek: It would be like a orange to a man,I understand that bigger hits harder , :hmm::hmm: But I keep thinking of the adds a car traveling at less speed won't kill. As the add's say,,so faster hits harder :blink::blink: Its complicated as there is the pendulum effect plus the weight of every ammo must also be measured ,,, so Ive decided 10mm is the best size in lead I find it kills most small game also you get more shots ,, more shots more chance of hitting something at cheeper cost also you get a greater speeds at distance... most elastics will also shoot 10mm at speed ... If your shooting birds at very close range then I would say bigger would hit harder But who can do the math on speed v size if both sizes kill them more shot makes more sense to me..THIS IS NOT A MUST JUST MY REASONS .. for my choice of 10mm lead ammo

• Like 2